Princess Weekend 2024!

What is weird... is now that I have registered. When I go to the rundisney website, it just lets me register no waiting room.

If anyone wants to dm me- trying to register to run alongside folks who are doing charity bibs. Thanks!

If anyone gets stuck at the t-shirt question, change it to "male" then back to "female," THEN pick your shirt size. Mine would not show me shirt sizes until I did that.

I have a 38 and 44 that were part of the ones that kept bouncing between times and over an hour, lmk if you still need (not the fastest, but better than nothing)

What is weird... is now that I have registered. When I go to the rundisney website, it just lets me register no waiting room.
this happened for a few people during MW (and was discussed on rise and run podcast) but it didn't work for me when registering for MW. if that's how it's supposed to work going forward, that's great for people who are registering multiple people and getting a checkout error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter