Princess Weekend 2020

You have no idea how much you just made my day posting that link! After a really long day (the children were especially tough today) being able to see a bib number was just the pick up I needed! I'm 19xx, which makes me CRAZY excited for the corrals to release so I can see where I fall! At least I can now rest easy knowing it seems like my POT was accepted at least (I'm a chronic worrier, so my mind goes to the worse case scenario far too often with this kind of thing :laughing:)

Based on last years Corrals I'm in C which is jump from E or F 2 years ago for me.

Does anyone know how many bibs you can add for the photo pass off hand?
last I knew it was 5

My group of 8 runners represent a corral A runner, a corral D runner, and the rest of us are corral F.

My estimated finish time put me juuuuust into corral F. I didn’t want to lie and I lucked out that it was the corral just below POT. :)

Because of the sort of data geek I am, I compared numbers between last year's corrals and this year's.

Overall number of runners is basically the same, same number of half vs. challenge. (Less than a 1% difference; this year's race is very slightly smaller.)

However, there are a lot fewer runners with proofs of time, and of runners without them, fewer of them are claiming to be right at the 2:45 line. Again, this doesn't look like there's much of a difference in half vs. challenge.

Every corral from A-F has fewer runners than last year. This is made up by a few more runners in corral G, and corral H being over 25% larger than last year. Corral H is now almost as large as corral F (7518 in H, 8102 in F).

We have one runner in f and 2 in g. Does that mean I need to go to g to run with them? Can they come to me?

I’m in C! I got overly excited this afternoon before they posted new corrals and based on last years bib numbers I was B so I am not gonna lie, a tiny bit disappointed to see that, but I know my POT was my best ever and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in in the last 5 years so it’s all good.

I’m in C! I got overly excited this afternoon before they posted new corrals and based on last years bib numbers I was B so I am not gonna lie, a tiny bit disappointed to see that, but I know my POT was my best ever and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in in the last 5 years so it’s all good.

Congrats! That's so awesome all around! I know the feeling of the mild disappointment - based on the old numbers I was in C which I knew felt odd because I knew my POT was good enough for D. But for that one second, I got excited that I was wrong. Regardless, I'm just happy to have had a POT that was good enough at all.

Congrats! That's so awesome all around! I know the feeling of the mild disappointment - based on the old numbers I was in C which I knew felt odd because I knew my POT was good enough for D. But for that one second, I got excited that I was wrong. Regardless, I'm just happy to have had a POT that was good enough at all.

On the plus side - with the smaller early corrals, there will still be fewer people in front of you than usual. (I know, not the point. But still, a positive.)

I'm in F which I expected, but wasn't sure how it would go with registering so late with a charity. The standardized corral times have made it less of a surprise than it used to be, which I guess is a good thing.

Upset we wont be running by SSE but so excited overall. Just printed my waivers, this is getting so real!!!

Hi Everyone! I’m in coral G what time around do you think I will be crossing the start line? My husband is trying to figure out timing for him and the kids to see me! Thank you! Also will the resort monorail be up and running that morning early?

The event guide is up now at https://guide.rundisney.events/ for those who may be interested.

Hi Everyone! I’m in coral G what time around do you think I will be crossing the start line? My husband is trying to figure out timing for him and the kids to see me! Thank you! Also will the resort monorail be up and running that morning early?

Given how many of the runners are in corral H this year, I'd guess you'll cross the starting line around 6:10, plus or minus 5 minutes.

The monorail will apparently be up and going very early, as it's the event transportation for the monorail resorts. (Only for the half, not the 5k or 10k.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter