• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess dress dilemma

MinnieMae89

Earning My Ears
hi! We're taking our daughter to DW for the very first time this week. We got reservations at BB Boutique, Cinderellas Royal Table and Be Our Guest in one day so I want my 7 year old to have the most amazingly special day ever.

I've been reading reviews about BB Bourique and everyone seems to complain about the quality of the dresses, so I'm not sure if I should bring a better quality gown or not. I have a gorgeous reproduction of the 2015 Cinderella live action gown with a hoop skirt but I'm afraid it will be too hot for her to wear. Would it be possible to take her into a restroom so she can change into it before our lunch reservation at the castle? Are there bathrooms located near or inside the castle? I'm not quite sure what to do....maybe I'm putting too much thought into this but it's likely to be our first and only trip there as its not in our budget. What would you do?

There is a restroom in CRT if you only want her to wear the gown at lunch. But it's upstairs and she won't be changed before meeting Cinderella. There are restrooms in Fantasyland which wouldn't be too far away.

Yes, there are bathrooms on the 1st floor inside of CRT were she could easily change. The quality at BBB is the same as the ones you find in the Disney store or Disney online and I think are a pretty well done. The glitter comes off like crazy and are kind of scratch but they are much higher quality than ones out around Halloween. I think the problem you might run into at BBB would be them having the dress that you wanted in your daughter's size so I think you would definitely want to bring your own dress. When we did this with my daughter I actually brought a Disney store dress with us and had my daughter wear a undershirt to make it more comfortable to wear all day. I hope that this helps and that you have a great time!

There are also several dress shops that sell comfortable little girls dresses. Not sure if I am supposed to put names here but we liked Little Dress Up Shop. They make their dresses with the parks in mind so comfortable fabrics and designs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter