Princess dining restaurants??

GuintaFamily

Mouseketeer
My DD LOVES princesses and dressing up as one. Her favorite princesses are Cinderella, Ariel, and of course Elsa lol. This will be our second annual disney trip so, obviously this will be our FIRST dining with princesses!! Just want some info before I make a reservation!! :)

What princess dining restaurant experiences are there??

I want to know, what princesses are at each place??

Did you go during breakfast, lunch or dinner??

Thank you so much!!

My DD LOVES princesses and dressing up as one. Her favorite princesses are Cinderella, Ariel, and of course Elsa lol. This will be our second annual disney trip so, obviously this will be our FIRST dining with princesses!! Just want some info before I make a reservation!! :)

What princess dining restaurant experiences are there??

I want to know, what princesses are at each place??

Did you go during breakfast, lunch or dinner??

Thank you so much!!

There are two primary princess dining locations: CRT and Akershsus. A secondary location is 1900 Park Fare (Dinner). The princesses are subject to change without notice, but the most common princesses are:
CRT - Cinderella (downstairs, photo), Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, and Jasmine
Akershus - Belle (yellow dress, photo), Ariel, Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella.
1900 Park Fare (dinner only) - Cinderella and family

So, you have a good chance of seeing Cinderella and Ariel at either CRT or Akershus. Elsa is not at any character meal. Any princess (or character for that matter) may not appear on a given day or at a given meal, so you really don't know who you'll see until you are there. Folks have reported (very sporadically) seeing Rapunzel, Mulan, and Mary Poppins as alternates at CRT and Akershus. I would not expect to see any of the alternates. At CRT and Akershus, there are princesses at all three meals. At 1900PF, Cinderella is only at dinner (breakfast has Alice and Mary Poppins, I think).

When we went to Akershus last year we were greeted by Belle before being seated where we received a pic with her. During dinner we met Mary Poppins, Snow White and Ariel. The kids were also invited to participate in a follow the princess type parade (walk) around the dining room at one point. My kids enjoyed it.

Just to note if you are using the DDP CRT is 2 TS credits per person while Akershus and 1900 are both only 1 credit per person.

CRT will be closed when we're there, but we chose ADRs for both Akershus and 1900 Park Fare (dinner) for our princess fix. I think Akershus will give us more princesses to visit, but I hear 1900 PF is really FUN and entertaining. We have two boys, too, and I've heard the 1900 PF can be more fun for boys as well.

We have also seen Jasmine at Akershus. I remember distinctly because my then 70-year old father immediately declared her to be his favorite princess - ha!

To add a little more detail to the 1900 PF discussion, the dinner includes Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother and the stepfamily, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella. The sisters are pretty hilarious and can definitely make it a lot of fun for everybody. There is a point during dinner when the music begins playing, and C&PC will dance with guests. When we did it, our girls and their cousin were (roughly) 3, 6 and 7, were all wearing Cinderella dresses and had all been to the BBBoutique that day. Prince Charming pulled them all out on the dance floor and danced with all three together.

Thank you everyone!! Looks like Akershus is more attainable to book a ressie as of right now... Has is the breakfast there??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter