• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prince Charming and his 4 Princesses at DLP - Just Back, Highs and Lows!!!

Welcome back :wave2: glad you had a fabulous time.
Each new trip has new things that are good and bad and the way I see it it will just make things better for our next trip :)
What a great attitude :thumbsup2 and I really hope you get the chance to go back to see Dreams, in the winter it will be on earlier so sending you lots of :wizard: :wizard: that you can do it.

Welcome back :).

Glad you had a great time overall. Sorry to hear you didn't manage Dreams but as you say, it's an excuse to go back! :banana:

My DD2 had a huge tantrum outside of Auberge (when we were waiting to go in on our last trip, she was 15 months and just tired - all catching up with her - poor thing! It ended up DH taking her back to the hotel and myself, DD1 and my parents just going into Auberge). She is still 'temperamental' at the best of times even now (she has just turned 4), so wondering how we'll cope on our trip this time!?

Glad to hear that the access card came in useful though - it is lovely that it means you get to ride etc without the big queues :goodvibes.

Look forward to seeing your restaurant reviews when we return! We are doing Cowboy Cookout for lunch one day - looking forward to it :dance3:.

Welcome back :wave2: glad you had a fabulous time.What a great attitude :thumbsup2 and I really hope you get the chance to go back to see Dreams, in the winter it will be on earlier so sending you lots of :wizard: :wizard: that you can do it.

Thank you, I hope so too, I really REALLY do want to see Dreams!

Glad to hear that the access card came in useful though - it is lovely that it means you get to ride etc without the big queues :goodvibes.

Look forward to seeing your restaurant reviews when we return! We are doing Cowboy Cookout for lunch one day - looking forward to it :dance3:.

Having the GAC card was such a blessing, no way we could have done DLP without it. Especially on the busy days/afternoons.

You'll love Cowboy Cookout, it really was great character interaction although the food was kinda blah. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter