• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prime Now delivery at Grand Floridian?

calleger

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the VGF next month. I have collecting rewards from Prime Now for slow shipping and would like to, potentially, use them on a Grocery Delivery from Prime Now.

My question is has anyone used Prime Now? Also, experience in general with using grocery delivery at VGF.

At the boardwalk resort bellservices told us amazon prime now couriers have to deliver to them. Also we were told by bell services if our order included alcohol to let them know first. I guess they want to verify we are over 21.

Just curious, can you stack the $5 coupon when you order? I’ve never been sure if you could do that or if you’re only allowed to use one per order?

Not sure but I used a promotional credit they gave me when they messed up the initial order during our last trip. It appeared during checkout when I placed my next order. I also had good luck reaching an amazon customer rep on the phone when I had an issue with late delivery and wrong items ordered. Last year they put ice packs in insulated bags for the cold items, this year they forgot the ice packs and it was hours between the time the order was filled and when delivered due to being deliver 2 hours after the end of the delivery window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter