Price of Refillable mug for 1 night stay

johnfunkwriter

Earning My Ears
Hello Disboards!
I'm staying at CBR for 1 night and wanted a Refillable mug for a souvenir. I thought they were priced differently based on length of your stay. Is that true? Or will my mug cost as much as if I were staying a week?

Thank you experts!
Jf

I think they're all $17.99 for "length of stay" now, whether that's a day or a week. Hope you love soda!

They aren't a great souvener in my opinion anyway. There are other similar mugs in the parks for around $10 incl soda once. Or see what ceramic mugs they have the gift shops.

They aren't a great souvener in my opinion anyway. There are other similar mugs in the parks for around $10 incl soda once. Or see what ceramic mugs they have the gift shops.

Honestly I think the refillable mugs are the most useful souvenir you can have. Very good for coffee on the go in the morning! With that being said I wouldn't even consider getting a mug if we are there for less than 5-6 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter