Preparing for ressies in 2 days. Checked today Oga's and Lamplight gone by 8AM?

thedarksyde

I like food and star wars and disney and things
I have always gotten my Oga's ressies, always able to get any of my ressies really. So today I did a test run of making ressies for Oga's. 8AM CST (6AM PST) I tried to book OGA's and Lamplight and check BB as well. All no ressies for the whole day (The last possible day the 60th day) This seems quite out of the norm? Is this accurate? I tried calling the dining line and they aren't even taking calls. I just wanted to know if Oga's was booked up or they just had not released the times yet. As for now 11AM I have seen no change? Any of the regulars know if this is correct? My plan on the real day is to be on at 3AM PST to book, but I just want to know any tips in this new Covid world and if what I am seeing people think is accurate?

So I am a pro. I have always gotten my Oga's ressies, always able to get any of my ressies really because I prepare. So today I did a test run of making ressies for Oga's. 8AM CST (6AM PST) I tried to book OGA's and Lamplight and check BB as well. All no ressies for the whole day (The last possible day the 60th day) This seems quite out of the norm? Is this accurate? I tried calling the dining line and they aren't even taking calls. I just wanted to know if Oga's was booked up or they just had not released the times yet. As for now 11AM I have seen no change? Any of the regulars know if this is correct? My plan on the real day is to be on at 3AM PST to book, but I just want to know any tips in this new Covid world and if what I am seeing people think is accurate?
Disney is WAY behind on uploading reservations in late September/October. For example, Napa Rose reservations haven't dropped past Sept. 15. I've been actively tracking Oga’s reservations (using two alert services) and there have been no releases for the week of Oct. 11-15. Def. out of the norm.

Recommend checking out the most recent posts in this thread for more context:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ining-i-mean-for-the-love-of-churros.3838905/

Disney is WAY behind on uploading reservations in late September/October. For example, Napa Rose reservations haven't dropped past Sept. 15. I've been actively tracking Oga’s reservations (using two alert services) and there have been no releases for the week of Oct. 11-15. Def. out of the norm.

Recommend checking out the most recent posts in this thread for more context:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...ining-i-mean-for-the-love-of-churros.3838905/
Can you tell me what the tracking ressies sites are? So these apps for sure know that the reservations have never even become available?

If that is the case it would explain what I saw today. So that is good in that regard, and the reservation app you trust to notify you ASAP to be able to book ressies?

I'm using both Mouse Dining and Mouse Watchers. In addition, I'm checking daily at 3 a.m. PT - plus throughout the day (when I have time). Nothing has popped up for Ogas or Lamplight during Oct. 11-15. And others have reported the same experience. So I feel pretty confident that nothing has been made available.

And yes, I used the alerts services to get several other reservations at my preferred dates and times (Carthay, Plaza Inn, Wine Country Trattoria, Craftsman Grill, plus two back-up reservations for Naples and Catal that I'll cancel if I get my preferred restaurants.)

A little trick that helped me... A few weeks ago, I was looking at my dates, and tried to just select "lunch" instead of a time, thinking it would give me all the available options in that time frame. It gave me one restaurant in DTD. I was heartbroken that I would have to miss my Cafe Orleans tradition. However, when I clicked on a specific time (1:00 pm in my case), it showed like 6 different restaurants in the parks.

Might be worth checking that way to see if there's something "hiding."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter