Precruise Meet Suggestion

Since PCC 2.0 is around the holidays, I would like to see about attending a MVMCP, a Candlelight Processional (dinner package), as well as check out the resorts for their decor. Besides meeting with all the other crazy DIS'ers and hitting the parks. And another go at DATW? Maybe George won't leave poor Deb in a foreign country next time.....

Your idea, your responsibility to organize!! You know the rules young man! :rotfl: Great idea by the way. :thumbsup2

I would think that would be very hard to pull off as it it such a hot ticket to get into and I am sure this group will be huge.

How about Osborn Lights??

I think you may be right, the CP may be too hard to organize to try to get everyone ADR's for the same date and time. Osbourne Lights would be simpler, and that would be a GREAT group photo!

It's so early to plan, but looking at a calender - I will probably do the same thing I did this last time - fly out the Friday morning before the cruise and stay until the Saturday afternoon after the cruise - the rates change the night of the 18th, so staying Saturday night after would be costly.

6 days off of work... cough, cough... I get 7 sick days... maybe come down Thursday morning??? ;)

Val & I will be there - whatever gets decided. :thumbsup2

Since PCC 2.0 is around the holidays, I would like to see about attending a MVMCP, a Candlelight Processional (dinner package), as well as check out the resorts for their decor. Besides meeting with all the other crazy DIS'ers and hitting the parks. And another go at DATW? Maybe George won't leave poor Deb in a foreign country next time.....

I'm in for all of that. Start working on the new grid.:goodvibes

It's so early to plan, but looking at a calender - I will probably do the same thing I did this last time - fly out the Friday morning before the cruise and stay until the Saturday afternoon after the cruise - the rates change the night of the 18th, so staying Saturday night after would be costly.

6 days off of work... cough, cough... I get 7 sick days... maybe come down Thursday morning??? ;)

I will be there for 8 days prior to the cruise with some of my family. So if anyone comes down very early I'll be there.

Count me in, I plan on coming in the week before. I will know my dates after October, when I plan on booking a bounceback rate.

Count us in too!!! We can not wait to participate in things. The dolewhip meet up was a blast so I can only imagine.:goodvibes

You're killing me!!! :laughing: We were going to head to the "other parks" for this trip but reading all this :headache: ...I :love: doing all that stuff cuz Christmas at Disney is Magical! :santa: MVMCP has been on my wish list :scratchin

I keep telling myself it's too far in advance to plan anything, then I read this wonderful tidbit of info and feel the need to start plotting :lmao:

cheers,
:flower3:

I would love to do CP for sure! I never want to drag the kids to it, so since we are going kidless, it would be a great time to go.

Not sure what your work schedule is but we alwyas try and fly in on the last flight Thursday night so we leave after work abd don't waste a day traveling.... Just our stragerty though

Not sure what your work schedule is but we alwyas try and fly in on the last flight Thursday night so we leave after work abd don't waste a day traveling.... Just our stragerty though

Hmmm... more to think about - thanks! :goodvibes Let's see - that would give me a ful first day instead of only a partly first day... all for the price of about $100 for the hotel... :rolleyes1

I think you may be right, the CP may be too hard to organize to try to get everyone ADR's for the same date and time. Osbourne Lights would be simpler, and that would be a GREAT group photo!

I don't know, not everyone needs to have the same ADR times, there are groups of times where you get "tickets" to the same showing of Candlelight. We could do something similar to what we did for breakfast this time.

They do require a credit card to reserve, so people would have to be willing to commit.

I think trying to get the whole group at a single Candlelight would be a logistical nightmare!
And part of the reason for having the Unofficial Pre Cruise meet at a resort is so everyone can come and not have to worry about buying a park ticket for the day.

I think trying to get the whole group at a single Candlelight would be a logistical nightmare!
And part of the reason for having the Unofficial Pre Cruise meet at a resort is so everyone can come and not have to worry about buying a park ticket for the day.

On that note then, I think the Boardwalk suggestion would be the way to go.

Todd, the next time I see you I want a Todd kiss pic!!! :woohoo::laughing::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter