• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prebooking Palo/Excursions/Spa and Final Payments

What night is Pirate night? I think I might want to Palo dinner that night.

What days do they have Brunch? I could skip Nassau for good food!

Brunch is only on the day at sea. Pirate night is usually the night we are in Castaway Cay, but is always subject to change.

This isn't Palo or anything, but how would we go about attending a martini tasting?

This isn't Palo or anything, but how would we go about attending a martini tasting?

Hey Todd, :wave2:

My understanding is that you have to book that at Guest Services once you get on the ship. Please correct me if I'm mistaken Tracy. :)

- Bill

Hey Todd, :wave2:

My understanding is that you have to book that at Guest Services once you get on the ship. Please correct me if I'm mistaken Tracy. :)

- Bill

Yep, I am planning on going to Guest Services to book one of the tastings. I missed out on the only other Disney cruise because I didn't know I was able to book farther in advance and was shut out. I hope this time I can attend.

Can I skip the olive?:goodvibes

Nah, just hand the olives to me. Mmm.

Bumping with hopes cruisers will check out Tracy's first post and acclimate themselves with the date that is appropriate for them.

Oh and its coming quick!

Ask Tracy,

Is our money fully refundable up to Sept 27th, or only at the 90 day mark Sept 12th? We are in the process of speaking to Anna's teachers and wanted to see exactly how much time remains.

Ask Tracy,

Is our money fully refundable up to Sept 27th, or only at the 90 day mark Sept 12th? We are in the process of speaking to Anna's teachers and wanted to see exactly how much time remains.

Your payments are fully refundable for non-suite rooms up until the end of the day on September 27.

Anyone know why Palo brunch is only showing tables for 1-2?

One of two reasons. If you only have two in your party, that is all they will show. The other reason would be the only have tables for 1-2 remaining.

Sorry, y'all but I kinda hope this lasts until Monday.

I Am worried that the Palo Brunch will be all booked be the 28th, when I can book. Do they ever hold back some reservations that can be booked on the ship?

Any one who can book now want to book me a Palo Brunch for two?

I Am worried that the Palo Brunch will be all booked be the 28th, when I can book. Do they ever hold back some reservations that can be booked on the ship?

Any one who can book now want to book me a Palo Brunch for two?

Don't know if they hold any back or not. But it isn't as easy as an ADR that you can make in someone else's name, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter