• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre/Post Cruise Stay

Since I am not a DVC owner, the Swan rate is looking mighty nice to me.

I would love to do WL or BLT or GF before PCC 2.0 but rates for us regular folks for 2 nights is $620 (WL), $866 (BLT), $923(GF). :scared1:

Just a reminder - the number of rooms at the Swan at the $99 rate are limited. Once we run out we may not be able to get more at this rate.

If you are 'on the fence' about it please decide soon as I don't want anyone to be disappointed if they waited too long and the rooms run out.

Plus you can book our transfers from the Swan to the port to make it easy.

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm

Just a reminder - the number of rooms at the Swan at the $99 rate are limited. Once we run out we may not be able to get more at this rate.

If you are 'on the fence' about it please decide soon as I don't want anyone to be disappointed if they waited too long and the rooms run out.

Plus you can book our transfers from the Swan to the port to make it easy.

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm
I was wondering about that John. Thanks for the heads up.

Just booked Buena Vista for 2 nights pre-cruise. DH wanted someplace with decent bkfast included. Also, Swan is tooo big for DH. Staying at Coronado 5 nights post-cruise.

oops - i pulled up the wrong thread - this is the right one:

i finally made reservations for pre and post at the dolphin.

Pre Cruise - 2 nights OKW and then 2 nights at the Swan (to save those weekend DVC points)
Post cruise - 3 Nights at the Swan (saving more W/E points and close to the "action") and then back to OKW until the 27th or ????? :lmao:

Pre Cruise - 2 nights OKW and then 2 nights at the Swan (to save those weekend DVC points)
Post cruise - 3 Nights at the Swan (saving more W/E points and close to the "action") and then back to OKW until the 27th or ????? :lmao:

January 12th? Or are you going to try to make it through until February this year?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We're at SSR (1 bed) for 8 nights pre cruise (DD -"wishspirit" will join us for 3 nights pre cruise) :banana:

OKW (studio) for 2 nights post cruise (minus DH who departs for the UK before the cruise - 700 DISers is too much for him!) :confused3

Booking so late, SSR was all we could get 6.5 months out - but we're fine with this. Never tried OKW so looking forward to it

We will have eaten all 2010 and 2011 points with these bookings so either we get a serious attack of addonitis or we have to wait a while for our next trip :scared1:

Just booked the Swan deal one night pre and three nights post!
We've never stayed at any level above a Mod, so this should be super nice to us!
:woohoo:

Pre-cruise: 1 night at the Swan
Post-cruise: Going home to pack and drive back to WDW w/my family!

Pre cruise- we'll probably stay at a hotel near the port, still undecided
Post cruise- 3 nights at the Swan

We are at Country Inn the night before and then POR through the 22nd.

For anyone who has stayed in Cocoa Beach before, where is a good place to eat dinner? Our flight comes in to MCO mid-afternoon, so by the time we get to the hotel I think we'll be ready to eat dinner. After that we will probably just hang out at the beach for a bit. :woohoo:

I finally got our 4 nights pre cruise booked at Beach Club Villas
Post Cruise is 3 nights at the Swan
The first night post cruise the boys are staying at HRH to get FOTL at US/IOA and visit WWOHP (look at me throwing the Universal abbreviations around like I know what I'm talking about;))
Now I have to book dining :eek: all the tickers are taunting me 4 months, 4 weeks and 1 day till PCC2.0, I am 2 months late!!!!

bigmoonmullen (Louise + Mark) Swan 3 nights / Swan 2 nights
bigmoonmullen parents (Dale + Bob) Dolphin 3 nights / Swan 2 nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter