Pre-Cruise Hotel Stay

DisneyGuy

DIS Veteran
I’m staying at the Swan the night before my cruise and want to take the Disney Cruise Line bus to Port Canaveral-From what I’ve read the bus does not pick up at the Swan but it seems I can just walk over to one of the Disney hotels for pickup. This seems fairly easy but is there anything else I should know since I'm not staying at a Disney resort?

Call DCL (not this upcoming week - booking for Fall 2024 begins Monday) and get official verification. Otherwise, you should get information 36-48 hours pre-cruise.

Yes I’ll call - thanks. I am not going to the park that day so I wanted to stay near the Boardwalk - may change my resort if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter