Praying for a crazy trip.

MommyBell08

DIS Veteran
We are a foster family. We have been to Disney 8mts preggers, we've done Disney while nursing and with a two year old. We have a placement of three little girls that are 6mts, 18mts and 3 and a half and it looks to be heading toward us adopting them. :worship::worship::worship: We have a almost 3 and 6 year old. WE are going to Disney in September, and praying by then our foster daughters will be on their way to being our daughters forever and be along with us. We LOVE Disney and are totally ready to have a crazy, stressful, wonderful, amazing memory with our new family. Prayers that we can adopt them and share the magic with them PLEASE.:laundy::laundy::laundy:

As a mother of 4 and the youngest twins - it is great to be crazy. We love it. That is so wonderful of you and your husband. I am joining in on the prayers. Let us know.

Enjoy your trip and your new family!

Praying all goes well and that you go to Disney as a family of 7!!

I was blessed to adopt my DD from China when she was a baby and she is the greatest blessing in my life!!

Congratulations!! Praying all goes well!

Sounds like the good crazy to me. (See signature stats!)

We did our family trip with 4, 7 and under, one nursing exclusively, one with severe food allergies.

As an adoptive mama (My sweet Xander) I'll be praying extra for you. :wizard:

I don't mind telling you I got a little teary eyed reading that. You bet I'll say a prayer for you :)

I don't mind telling you I got a little teary eyed reading that. You bet I'll say a prayer for you :)
Thank you so much.

Thank you all so much. We believe in the power of prayer. I will come back and update this thread. :hug:

I'm putting it out into the universe: it WILL happen. Prayers for you and your family!

Absolutely thinking positive thoughts for your family! We are a family of 7... All 2 years apart. It's all a blessing, (and a lot of laundry;))

We are an adoptive family also! Both of mine were foster children before finalization. Lots of prayers for you and your family!

We are a foster family. We have been to Disney 8mts preggers, we've done Disney while nursing and with a two year old. We have a placement of three little girls that are 6mts, 18mts and 3 and a half and it looks to be heading toward us adopting them. :worship::worship::worship: We have a almost 3 and 6 year old. WE are going to Disney in September, and praying by then our foster daughters will be on their way to being our daughters forever and be along with us. We LOVE Disney and are totally ready to have a crazy, stressful, wonderful, amazing memory with our new family. Prayers that we can adopt them and share the magic with them PLEASE.:laundy::laundy::laundy:

This is so beautiful, God bless your family! I will be praying for your family too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter