• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers desperately needed

trish4bruce

Mouseketeer
My family desperately needs your prayers. My cousins 8 day-old baby had a heart rate of 290 today. She coded but they were able to resuscitate her after three attempts. In order to get a IV into her they had to drill into her knee and also into her head. They've taken her to sick kids and we pray that she will be OK. I can't imagine what her parents are going through. Your thoughts and prayers are much needed. thank you

I can't even begin to think what they are going thru...thinking of everyone and praying.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. The baby made it through the night on her own. Today they will be testing to see what caused the high HR and coding.

Thanks for the update trish...will continue to say prayers for the baby and her family

Thanks for the update. Sending good thoughts your family's way {{hugs}}.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter