PPO at H&V (not a Jedi Training question)

123SA

DIS Veteran
I have an 815am ADR on a non-EMH day. It's a F! dining package reservation. My kids are not interested in the Jedi Training. We usually do the dreadful and dangerous walk to TSMM in the morning (youngest was knocked to the ground by a scooter last year) Does having a PPO breakfast ADR help at all with getting to TSMM? Where do you wait after breakfast? Do you merge with the rope drop crowd, or can you walk to TSMM and wait there?

Thanks for your responses.

I've never done a HS early breakfast- only MK and Epcot. But in the other parks you just stay in the park and get in line for rides. You don't go out to rope drop. You'll see other people doing it too, leave breakfast and take advantage of getting in line you want. Good luck with TSMM!

Because the restaurant is located at the interior rope drop, I was wondering if they just held you there. Unless rope drop changed in DHS since last summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter