Post Your Rescheduled/Relocated Resort Date Here

Actually the renovated SSR 1 bedrooms sleep five. There is both a queen size & twin sleep murphy bed in the living room.
That would work, but I specifically asked the cm what the bed configuration was and she said one king and one queen sofa bed.

My dates were June 24- July 1.
I am keeping my dates.
My original resort was CBR 5th sleeper.
I originally booked using AP room only discount.
I got an email from Disney asking me to confirm, modify or cancel. I confirmed and was told Disney would call me “soon” to discuss options. I waited 40 hours with no call, then called Disney this morning.
I am being moved to: I was offered SSR 1BR which doesn’t sleep 5, and we are a party of 5 with kids ages 17, 15, & 12. Awaiting an upper level guest service cm to call me with a solution.
My cost increase/decrease is: none
If it is a renovated 1bd, it does sleep five

The room type is just “2 Bedroom Villa”. I realize we will likely be put in a non-preferred room, but I figured it didn’t hurt to request Congress Park and we’ll see what happens.

Absolutely! If it has said preferred, then it would have increased your odds a great deal! I still believe they will be clustering guests and not using all sections to start....there really is no need to open all 5.

ETA: the list of requests is interesting because it includes all areas. Good luck!

Absolutely! If it has said preferred, then it would have increased your odds a great deal! I still believe they will be clustering guests and not using all sections to start....there really is no need to open all 5.
With that in mind, having Congress Park be one of the areas they cluster people makes sense. People walking to DS means less people taking transportation.

With that in mind, having Congress Park be one of the areas they cluster people makes sense. People walking to DS means less people taking transportation.

I agree...especially since the other preferred section is being renovated so why open both when there is no need,

My guess is CP for preferred and the Paddock for standard will be the first ones used and then will fill in as the summer goes on. Only because they are opening food at Paddock as well.

My dates were: 7/2/20-7/5/20
I am keeping my dates
My original resort was: Coronado - Tower - Water View King
I originally booked using passholder discount
I am being moved to: Riviera Preferred View Studio
My cost increase/decrease is: no change
I made my original reservation myself
I was NOT contacted about my resort’s closure
There are 2 adults, 0 children, 0 under age 3 in my party

My dates were: 7/2/20-7/5/20
I am keeping my dates
My original resort was: Coronado - Tower - Water View King
I originally booked using passholder discount
I am being moved to: Riviera Preferred View Studio
My cost increase/decrease is: no change
I made my original reservation myself
I was NOT contacted about my resort’s closure
There are 2 adults, 0 children, 0 under age 3 in my party

I think you're the third person I've seen moved from the Tower, and they've all been moved to Riviera? Giving me some hope for my August reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter