Post your MGM photos!

P1120846_zpsiw0f49lg.jpg
:tink:

:sad: Yes...spent my last afternoon/evening of that trip to DW at the walk-in clinic :rolleyes: and the next morning we left for the 17 hour drive home. I fondly remember that as the "trip from hell". :rolleyes1 :tink:

I think almost every Disney veteran has at least one of those trips under their belt! We actually have 2 such trips out of about 11; both of which I hope NEVER to relive again!

I think almost every Disney veteran has at least one of those trips under their belt! We actually have 2 such trips out of about 11; both of which I hope NEVER to relive again!

:scared1: NO FUN! I guess we've been pretty lucky if you've already had 2! Last December was our 19th trip and that 24 hour clinic visit was on trip #14! But I totally agree...I don't want to EVER have to waste park time at that clinic again (but the staff was WONDERFUL there!). :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter