• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Your Favorite Magic Kingdom Snack Here!

Tough call. I'm torn between the chocolate covered rice crispy treat and the chocolate Carmel popcorn. Both so good. Also love the dole whip.

What is your favorite snack from MK and were did you get it? Post pictures if you have any:thumbsup2

One of the snacks I have found out about after our trip in may is the cupcake cup. I will be on the hunt for one of these on my trip in October along with the Pumkin ice cream walffle cone YUM!!!!!

Pumkin Ice Cream Waffle Cone?!?!?!?!?! Please, please, please tell me where to find it!:jumping3::jumping3:

pineapple dole float. i'm mildly allergic to pineapple so its not something i get often but totes worth it.

:littleangel: Number one - *Cue "Hallelujah Chorus"* :littleangel:

10547023_260415647482301_1561609508_n.jpg

Also to include:

-Fries: Something about Walt Disney World fries gets me every time. They are yummy.

-Mickey Sandwich Ice cream

-Casey's Corn Dog Nuggets - Under $5 and there are a ton of them in there! Very shareable! Or not... DO NOT touch my Nuggets!!

-Chocolate covered Pineapple spear. I get them back at Storybook Circus in Big Top Souvenirs. Love them!

- Sleepy Hollow's Nutella and Fruit Waffle. YUM!!

-The hot choccie and cookies during Mickey's Christmas party were also very good! :)

:worship:

Is LeFoux's brew an actual beer, or is it some kind of sweet concoction? What's in it?
Not beet at all, but made to "look" like beer. It's an apple juice concoction with a sweet foam on top. It's the strangest beverage I have ever tasted and I hated it at first sip...the. It grew on me and I finished mine and dh's - lol.

O.K. will have to go with the Dole Whip ...........cant pass the stand in MK without drooling ! But the line is always so long :headache: .
For all the other Dole Whip lovers out there ............they can be had at other locations besides Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom ....
At the Polynesian resort ...........was inside Capt Cooks, but now has its own spot ............and is now open from what I hear !
Also in Animal Kingdom ..........say what ???????? Yep you can find it in Africa at TAMU TAMU Refreshments ! They will even put RUM on it if you want !!!!
At Disneys Hilton Head Island resort , at the Beach House you will find Dole Whips .
Also across the country in DL of course too !

Hmmm, I think I may be a little bit obsessed ..........naaaaaa ........... :rotfl2:

Ohhhh, here is a great we found by accident a month ago .
The ONLY place we have been able to find this exact one .........and it is GOOD..........is at Pizza Planet at HS .
Its an Olaf carrot cake cupcake (get it .........carrot cake / Olaf , lol :lmao:) with cream cheese icing , milk chocolate arms, and a white chocolate head . It was fantastic. We found a few other versions around WDW , but none were the same and as GOOD as the Olaf at Pizza Planet .
For us it was torture, because it was so good, and we dont really care for HS that much, and Pizza Planet is all the way in the back of the park !
Its on our to do list for December again .......hope they still have it !

EDIT ...........Sorry, didn't catch that this was a Magic Kingdom snack thread !

Is LeFoux's brew an actual beer, or is it some kind of sweet concoction? What's in it?

Ingredients
Foam Topping
1 cup heavy whipping cream (cold)
4 tbsp Passionfruit Juice
4 tbsp Mango Nectar/Juice
3 tbsp sugar
Apple Slush (Brew)
2 12-oz. cans frozen no-sugar added apple juice concentrate (keep frozen until use)
12 oz. cold water
3 tbsp Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup

Don't ask me what possessed me to read this thread on an empty stomach. :lmao: My belly is growling. I'm so looking forward to trying out some of these snacks when I go in October. Especially the pumpkin waffle sundae.

pineapple dole float. i'm mildly allergic to pineapple so its not something i get often but totes worth it.
Wow! Ignoring a food allergy because something tastes so good? That has to be the best treat of all time. How in the world did you decide to try it?

Wonder if they'll have the pumpkin funnel cake at Sleepy Hollow? Had at EPCOT and sooooo good!

Now that sounds finger-licking good! I normally go for the strawberries and whipped cream combo on my funnel cake. Yum.. ;)

Candied Apple from Main street. I usually get them on my way out, put them in the fridge and eat the next day! Yummy

Sleepy Hollow refreshments MK. Not a cone. Spiced Pumpkin Waffle Sundae for MNSSHP.

Thanks RubySue! I'll look for it.

As for the funnel cakes mentioned, I've had the pumpkin funnel cake at Epcot, and it's delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter