Post your DVC pictures here

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, have a safe and enjoyable day with Family and Friends.

Photo0088.jpg

Reaction order:
1) That is so cool, so pretty. What a great wedding memory.
2) Is that the villas? (inspecting further... don't think it is... hmm... looking harder)
3) Oh! Well. That very well dressed footman in the back is going to be busy for the next few minutes. (as he mumbles under his proper visage: I really don't get paid enough for this) LOL

Thanks for the pic! :D

2) Is that the villas? (inspecting further... don't think it is... hmm... looking harder)
Yes those are the villas! The big arching windows are the Grand Villas.

Candy Orlando - that is so cool! We've never seen that before. Every trip there's usually at least 1 bride getting photos taken on the grounds, but nothing like that. Good think DH didn't see that, he'd probably want that for my 2yr old's wedding! :rotfl:

Reaction order:
1) That is so cool, so pretty. What a great wedding memory.
3) Oh! Well. That very well dressed footman in the back is going to be busy for the next few minutes. (as he mumbles under his proper visage: I really don't get paid enough for this) LOL

Thanks for the pic! :D

Yes that is in front of the Grand Villas at the VGF.

This thread is a kick....I was looking at some of the early posts that go back to 2005....its a hoot thinking those kids in those pictures are in their late teens and twenties now....it would be great to have a now and then companion to this thread!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter