Post Your 2015 Discount Deals Here

Ah, I did submit a request for them yesterday...so that brings up more questions:
  1. So, if I get a better deal I guess I can cancel my existing reservation & pay for dining OOP. BUT will I lose the ADR's that I set up?
  2. When submitting a request to that company, do I need to request a discount code (advertised on their site) or do they automatically include all possible discounts?
  3. ...and these discounts are better than any that WDW offers direct? Some look really good & I can't believe my eyes...

Thank you!

My deal was better than booking with disney direct. I had a CBR reservation and ADR's already made before switching. ADR's can be made whether or not you have a resort reservation at 180 days so they won't disappear by changing resorts. My TA made the new reservation for me. Once I got it linked in MDE I cancelled my CBR reservation with Disney. All my ADR's are still there so no issues.

I don't think I did a discount code on the request but wrote that I wanted the labor day deal. We went back and forth with dates/resorts for awhile and I decided on WL. We are just going to buy Disney gift cards to use for dining!

1. Number in party 2 adults, 1 Disney adult, 1 child
2. Dates Sept 5-12th 7 nights
3. Resort and room type Polynesian Standard room
4. Discount used (room only) Magical agency exclusive
5. Park tickets - 7 day base + 1 day bonus feature (park hopper would have added $230)
6. Total cost $2,790!!!

On WDW site: $4,812

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS OFFER!!!! (We are going those EXACT dates.) Then you have to do dining OOP, but I think it would be cheaper than what I have booked already! My DH would be thrilled to stay at the Poly. And, it may be his last trip (he doesn't have as much magic as the rest of us in the family) so Poly would be great! Or maybe the sweet pool at the BC or YC would be a close second...

Thanks for posting!

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS OFFER!!!! (We are going those EXACT dates.) Then you have to do dining OOP, but I think it would be cheaper than what I have booked already! My DH would be thrilled to stay at the Poly. And, it may be his last trip (he doesn't have as much magic as the rest of us in the family) so Poly would be great! Or maybe the sweet pool at the BC or YC would be a close second...

Thanks for posting!

If you get a quote for the magical deal... then request ALL deluxe resort pricing.. then you can get a good outline :)

OK...I got an exclusive...but now I'm torn between my heart (Deluxe @ YC) and economical (Value @ POP). Which would you do?

Option A (economy):
  • 7 nights @ POP, preferred view
  • 7 day hopper tickets
  • Upgraded to the +dining plan (...which could still be offered free in a few months)
  • $4,000 (+) (...which I think could come down about $1,000 if FD comes through)
Option B (my heart):
  • 7 nights @ YC
  • 7 day base tickets
  • All food would be OOP (WHY can't we add a dining package???)
  • $2,700

So, here are my considerations...
  1. At face value above, we're talking $1,300 difference that we can spend on food (while on property) How much do you think a family of 4 (DH, me, DD1 & DD2) would spend on food for 8 FULL days? I know we'll do some meals off property. I'm in the midst of analyzing potential costs at each restaurant I've booked an ADR.
  2. Did I see elsewhere on this thread that some people got an exclusive and it included food?
  3. I've always wanted to stay at BC or YC to swim in Storm Along Bay....Other than that, I don't honestly care for the themeing of BC/YC in the public areas or in the hotel room.
  4. But the additional size of the deluxe hotel would sure be nice
  5. Not a consideration, but a question...if I did Deluxe w/ the exclusive, would the check in desk allow me to purchase a dining plan when we arrive?
  6. Do you think this resort is better located?
  7. I recall going over for dinner and it's SUCH a long walk from the parking lot to the entrance of YC. How far is it to their busses?
  8. Speaking of busses, do BC/YC share transporation? Just 1 stop at each resort?
Please, I need your feedback! Let's huddle!
:grouphug:

OK...I got an exclusive...but now I'm torn between my heart (Deluxe @ YC) and economical (Value @ POP). Which would you do?

Option A (economy):
  • 7 day hopper tickets
  • Upgraded to the +dining plan (...which could still be offered free in a few months)
  • $4,000 (+) (...which I think could come down about $1,000 if FD comes through)
Option B (my heart):
  • 7 nights @ YC
  • 7 day base tickets
  • $2,700

1. At face value above, we're talking $1,300 difference that we can spend on food (while on property) How much do you think a family of 4 (DH, me, DD1 & DD2) would spend on food for 8 FULL days? I know we'll do some meals off property. I'm in the midst of analyzing potential costs at each restaurant I've booked an ADR.
  2. Did I see elsewhere on this thread that some people got an exclusive and it included food?
  3. I've always wanted to stay at BC or YC to swim in Storm Along Bay....Other than that, I don't honestly care for the themeing of BC/YC in the public areas or in the hotel room.
  5. Not a consideration, but a question...if I did Deluxe w/ the exclusive, would the check in desk allow me to purchase a dining plan when we arrive?
  7. I recall going over for dinner and it's SUCH a long walk from the parking lot to the entrance of YC. How far is it to their busses?
  8. Speaking of busses, do BC/YC share transporation? Just 1 stop at each resort?
Go with your heart!! You only live once

Go with your heart!! You only live once

I do agree w/ you, but out pockets are only so deep...

IS THIS POSSIBLE: Can I just sit on both & see if FD is offered? Then cancel one? (of course, I have to do the deposit & get it back, but it doesn't seem like a big deal)

Option A (economy):
  • 7 day hopper tickets
Option B (my heart):
  • 7 nights @ YC
  • 7 day base tickets
  • $2,700

I would figure out how much you think food will cost based on your adrs. If both of your kids are under 3 you aren't paying for them at any buffets. YC is nice to Epcot but it can share busses to other resorts. Where will you spend most of your time? With kids that young I'm guessing MK. Was there any deals for WL or CR?

You can't add the dining plan later. Some deals they offer allow the dining plan but those are different dates (not when you are going)

Option A (economy):
  • 7 day hopper tickets
Option B (my heart):
  • 7 nights @ YC
  • 7 day base tickets
  • $2,700

Without a doubt I would do YC. I don't know any details about YC you asked about, but I know enough about values that it wouldn't even be up for debate with me. :-)

We ate OOP this past Thanksgiving week, 8 days 7 nights, and we spent around $900. (We being me, DH, and 4&7yo DDs). We only bought hot breakfast one day and just ate in our room each morning. I packed a suitcase of things like granola bars, pop tarts, things we could eat easily without a kitchenette (LM Room at AOA). We did watch what we spent on food, but honestly I don't love Disney food so it wasn't hard to not go crazy.

And I swear value bus stops are the farthest walk at every park. We're paying for preferred at a moderate this time to help my poor arthritic feet. :-)

Sorry I can't address the rest of your post, but strictly from a food cost, I think you can easily keep within a $1300 food budget and not go hungry as long as you aren't doing TS 3X a day.

I'd definitely book YC for that price if it were me. But I don't mind budgeting my food. Budgeting is the story of my life. YMMV

jennab & tippytoes1111 - thanks for your replies.

There are 4 of us: DH, DD (15), DD (6) and myself. I just added up our potential OOP if we kept all our ADR's (not counting the counter service) and I'm at nearly $1,400! :scared:

But, if you're going to eat at a local restaurant, if someone decides they don't want to order and you pick off of their plate...then you're saving money. I just don't think we could do that at the buffets, unless there is a menu we could order from? :confused3 (Question I'll post in a different forum; not appropriate here.)

Ah well - at least I know we're going to Disney! :jumping1:

Thanks for posting!
Hi! Oh I am so glad my post helped you! I was also thinking a split stay would be fun - Poly and YC. But I think we are sticking with Poly for all 7 nights - I am just so excited to stay there! I love the monorail and can't wait to be able to walk to the TTC to catch the monorail to Epcot. My sis-in-law and her family always stay at BC or YC and they love it there. ENJOY!

1. Number of people: 2 adults, 2 children
2. Dates: August 16th - August 22nd
3. Resort and room type: Polynesian Standard room
4. Discount used: Magical agency exclusive
5. Park tickets: 7 day park hopper + 1 day bonus feature
6. Total cost: $2,777.22

On WDW site: $4593.46 ($1,816.24 savings or roughly 40% off total package!)

Last edited:
jennab & tippytoes1111 - thanks for your replies.

There are 4 of us: DH, DD (15), DD (6) and myself. I just added up our potential OOP if we kept all our ADR's (not counting the counter service) and I'm at nearly $1,400! :scared:

But, if you're going to eat at a local restaurant, if someone decides they don't want to order and you pick off of their plate...then you're saving money. I just don't think we could do that at the buffets, unless there is a menu we could order from? :confused3 (Question I'll post in a different forum; not appropriate here.)

Ah well - at least I know we're going to Disney! :jumping1:

HAHA I wish my food budget was $1400 :D lol

HAHA I wish my food budget was $1400 :D lol

Yeah, me too! Well, that just part of the trip...still have all the other breakfasts & lunches...I was booking mostly dinners. I'm still so stumped on what to do.... I think it's going to be POP though for the overall value.

Sometimes, I understand, the magical agency can do dinners & sometimes they can't. On this particular offer, they can't. :headache:

Last edited:
Yeah, me too! Well, that just part of the trip...still have all the other breakfasts & lunches...I was booking mostly dinners. I'm still so stumped on what to do.... I think it's going to be POP though for the overall value.

Sometimes, I understand, the magical agency can do dinners & sometimes they can't. On this particular offer, they can't. :headache:
Yup that is what mine is through but even with the amount I budget for food... I am still winning lol

My first time posting.
1. Number of people: 2 adults, 1 Disney adult, 1 child
2. Dates: June 28th - July 5th 2015 - 7 nights0
3. Resort and room type: Port Orleans Riverside (standard)
4. Discount used: Magical agency
5. Park tickets: 7 day park base + 1 bonus feature
6. no dining
. Total cost: $2,307.11

Much better price then what was on Disney website, but still hoping for something better, I am a Florida Resident so hoping to see a summer fl resident discount soon.

Last edited:
I apologize because I'm being "one of those" people but I'm confused. I looked at the magical agency and here are my questions.
1. Do I send my dates and where I may want to stay and they reply back with a quote?
2. Does this company issue magic bands for tickets?
3. If I go through this company can we still use the Disney Magical Express?
4. If I go through this company can we still have access to Extra Magic Hours?
5. Can we get disney dining through them?
6. If free disney dining comes out later can the magical agency offer this too?

Thanks in advance!

I apologize because I'm being "one of those" people but I'm confused. I looked at the magical agency and here are my questions.
1. Do I send my dates and where I may want to stay and they reply back with a quote?
2. Does this company issue magic bands for tickets?
3. If I go through this company can we still use the Disney Magical Express?
4. If I go through this company can we still have access to Extra Magic Hours?
5. Can we get disney dining through them?
6. If free disney dining comes out later can the magical agency offer this too?

Thanks in advance!

1. Yes. If dates are flexible, they will let you know if any specials available during that time period
2. Yes, you will be able to link everything to MDE, order your own magic bands, use EMH and magical express
3. Sometimes you can add the dining plan, depends on the special you pick
4. If free dining becomes available, or a better discount comes out, just call and you can change your deal

Thank you Mbuksa! I appreciate your patience for questions that surely seem obvious to some. If free dining does come available do I contact the magical agency or call Disney directly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter