• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Deck 2 Room 2070 (Near the damn conference rooms). :mad: That's what I get for not booking as soon as I knew I wanted to go on the cruise. Oh well, that's what ear phones, an Iphone, and The Dis Unplugged Podcast are for. :rotfl:

I meant to type ear buds, not ear phones. Graduate school has my brain in scrambles. :-) Oh, and I will be a solo traveler on this cruise.

I meant to type ear buds, not ear phones. Graduate school has my brain in scrambles. :-) Oh, and I will be a solo traveler on this cruise.

You can always request that I see if there is a better location. There are still quite a few category 9 staterooms available. We can't make changes until Monday when the department opens again, but we certainly can look at changing this.

Deck 2 Room 2572 - Mish19 and my mom, I don't remember her Dis name.

Are being near conference rooms bad? I was kinda liking being near the elevator.

Are being near conference rooms bad?

Every time I've passed the conference rooms, they've been pretty quiet, and actually interesting to look at and wonder who is having meetings in there and what they're doing.

Deck 2 Room 2070 (Near the damn conference rooms). :mad: That's what I get for not booking as soon as I knew I wanted to go on the cruise. Oh well, that's what ear phones, an Iphone, and The Dis Unplugged Podcast are for. :rotfl:

We have that room for our Med cruise on the Magic next month, if they don't move us again I'll be sure to let you know what it's like noise wise - I can't sleep if there is too much noise!

ETA - ooops, forgot to log Gav out - this is Becx ;)

Are being near conference rooms bad? I was kinda liking being near the elevator.

Personally I don't think it will be bad at all. On the Magic the door to the conference room is in the hall with the staterooms. On the Wonder however, the doors to the conference rooms are between the elevators. The conference rooms are used by conferences (which won't likely be happening on our cruise since we have pretty much taken over the ship) and meetings occasionally. I have been in the conference rooms on the Wonder three times and I would say I can't see how this would be a problem for anyone.

My point was if anyone is unhappy with their stateroom placement they should let me know. In some cases we don't have a choice (category 6 for four people is one of these, category 7 is another), but otherwise, we can try to change them if you want.

Can you correct our room on your list? You have a typo. It's 6082! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter