• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
y.jpg

My 9 year old sister saw me making outfits on Polyvore and wanted to try :tink: , this is what she made. :hug:

Orreed said:
I like both the quotes, but vote for the Cinderella one.princess:

I had a really fun time at my church retreat! Sadly I got a cold and had to go home early. Oh well, I had a good time what I got and did the best things. Sorry you have school. I have Monday off. That will be nice for resting and getting rid of my bug.

Because I'm sick and can't do much it's been a nice day to spend on Youtube watching Disney videos all day.:happytv: 10 DAYS :D

Hope you get better!!!!!!! Its awful to be sick!!!!!!

But seriously all my posts from 2010-mid 2012 are so embarrassing I just want to crawl in a ball and cry for the rest of my life.

Someone help I want to paint a Disney quote on my wall but I can't choose between these two:

"For with each dawn, she found new hope that her dreams of happiness would come true." -From Cinderella

"Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine" -Snow White

I REALLY CAN'T DECIDE OMG

I like the Cinderella one because the third person-ness of it says "Oooo dramatic flair". Or don't listen to me, that's cool too. pixiedust:

About 3 quarters of my posts are from when I was a bratty and attention-seeking twelve year old. Ouch.

I was mostly just trying to make myself sound cool, while failing in the process lol. But I was trying to make friends, but I was really awkward up until I turned 15 lol.

Hope you get better!!!!!!! Its awful to be sick!!!!!!
Thanks! :hug:

Meeeeeeee I followed you. Mine is here vvv
https://pinterest.com/startunnel/
Sweet! I followed you back.:goodvibes
But seriously all my posts from 2010-mid 2012 are so embarrassing I just want to crawl in a ball and cry for the rest of my life.
Oh gosh. I'm kinda new on here but it's so embarrassing what's on my Facebook from middle school. Good thing for the delete button!;)I deleted most everything, haha.

Oh gosh. I'm kinda new on here but it's so embarrassing what's on my Facebook from middle school. Good thing for the delete button!;)I deleted most everything, haha.
The dawning of my Facebook profile is even worse, I got in like 5th or 6th grade so you can only imagine haha. I'm Sarah by the way!

I bet all my old posts were so awful I don't even want to look. I was going through a meme phase too at the time the post waster thread started. ALSO THE MY LITTLE PONY PHASE LET'S NOT GO THERE.

Disney~Cutie said:
I bet all my old posts were so awful I don't even want to look. I was going through a meme phase too at the time the post waster thread started. ALSO THE MY LITTLE PONY PHASE LET'S NOT GO THERE.

Ahh yes. That and the "omg everyone's out to get us" phase. *cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter