• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOODNESS I THINK I KNOW WHEN MY NEXT TRIP IS AND HOPEFULLY BOOKING NEXT WEEK:earseek::love::worship::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: SO EXCITED

My best friend's 16th birthday was today. I knew this, and texted her, and planned to give her her present on monday at school. Go on facebook. Other friends threw her a suprise birthday party. I wasn't told about any of this. Now I feel like a jerk.

Aww, I'm sorry. It's their faults for not telling you, tbh.

OH MY GOODNESS I THINK I KNOW WHEN MY NEXT TRIP IS AND HOPEFULLY BOOKING NEXT WEEK:earseek::love::worship::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: SO EXCITED

Woo! Congrats! :cool1:

Thanks y'all! PUMPED :yay: Although does it happen to you guys? Find out your booking soon and can't sleep HAHA:rotfl: Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

Thanks y'all! PUMPED :yay: Although does it happen to you guys? Find out your booking soon and can't sleep HAHA:rotfl: Hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

I'm going to be that way when my folks book our upcoming trip! ::yes:: When are you going?

I wanna upload my photos from WDW to Photobucket but:

1. It'll take all day.

2. There's gonna be ads playing over it when I'm trying to listen to my music.

Today really hasn't been a good day for me. I had an allergic reaction to something so I've been in bed all day and I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow. Really hope I'll be fine soon.

Don't worry. I think the problem is concerts are so expensive! :scared1: The only one I went to was Demi Lovato in 4th grade at Six Flags. Needless to say I only knew one song so I was pretty bored :rotfl:

Also got my halloween costume today. I'm a lion. I got ears and a cute sweater and tail. :simba:

Feel better Tyler!:hug:

Wow that's a lot of pictures! Make sure to link y'alls photobuckets:goodvibes

Also got my halloween costume today. I'm a lion. I got ears and a cute sweater and tail. :simba:

Aww, that's nice! And thanks, it went away now, but I'm still taking the meds for it. And all my pictures are up too so I'll probably post the link later.

Don't worry. I think the problem is concerts are so expensive! :scared1: The only one I went to was Demi Lovato in 4th grade at Six Flags. Needless to say I only knew one song so I was pretty bored :rotfl:

Ugh, I know I mean, I don't want to spend all my money on concert tickets. Plus, no one good ever comes to my area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter