• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler and Disney Cutie have been here fairly recently, I think. Disney Cutie used to post photos of her Disney calendar, lol. I miss that.

And what happened to StarTunnel? And Olivia, come back...!!! It was so friendly a few months ago with all of them, what happened to everyone, where are they?! :(

Ikr, I love it. But it's very hit and miss. It was freezing today...! Bleh.

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Olivia's still around. And Robyn (Disney~Cutie) was cool. Chacha(Startunnel) was neat too. I've not talked to Tyler in forever.

Tyler and Disney Cutie have been here fairly recently, I think. Disney Cutie used to post photos of her Disney calendar, lol. I miss that.

And what happened to StarTunnel? And Olivia, come back...!!! It was so friendly a few months ago with all of them, what happened to everyone, where are they?! :(

I posted the Disney calendar photos lol, sorry I havn't recently :)

Olivia's still around. And Robyn (Disney~Cutie) was cool. Chacha(Startunnel) was neat too. I've not talked to Tyler in forever.

I'm glad Olivia hasn't gone. And hope the others come back! Wow how can you remember names haha!

I posted the Disney calendar photos lol, sorry I havn't recently :)

Omg sorry lol! I evidently have a terrible memory! Anyway, I liked seeing them, hehehe :)

I have a daily Disney calendar which I love but I forget to rip the pages off and end up missing out two months worth lol

I'm glad Olivia hasn't gone. And hope the others come back! Wow how can you remember names haha!

Omg sorry lol! I evidently have a terrible memory! Anyway, I liked seeing them, hehehe :)

I have a daily Disney calendar which I love but I forget to rip the pages off and end up missing out two months worth lol

I'm good with names. Plus I've known them for a bit.

lol!

Since it's in the title...

Be... Our... Guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie and we'll provide the rest. Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres, why, we only live to serve! Try the grey stuff it's delicious. Don't believe me? Ask the dishes! They can sing, they can dance after all, Miss, this is France. And a dinner here is never second best! Go on, unfold your menu. Take a glance and then you'll be our guest, be our guest, be our guest! :upsidedow

Since it's in the title...

Be... Our... Guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie and we'll provide the rest. Soup du jour, hot hors d'oeuvres, why, we only live to serve! Try the grey stuff it's delicious. Don't believe me? Ask the dishes! They can sing, they can dance after all, Miss, this is France. And a dinner here is never second best! Go on, unfold your menu. Take a glance and then you'll be our guest, be our guest, be our guest! :upsidedow

:rotfl:

Anyone ever waited a year in advance for a Disney trip? Can't ever remember waiting that long myself. Boy does it seem far, hope it flies by.

I knew I couldn't be alone. Haven't been to Disney since 2011 and I've been missing it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter