Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! To make you all feel better it was a LOT colder today. It's so random, haha.:rotfl2: The high was fifty today and yesterday eighty?! Hopefully some of the nice weather was sent to you all.

Yeah, I feel really blessed I get to visit Walt Disney World. It's quite surreal it's so soon. Good luck with going during the summer!

Ik, it feels weird because you feel like it's only a once in a lifething, then you're actually there.

I'm going to WDW in Oct/ Nov. can't wait! It is 10 months away, but time does fly!

It really does seem once in a lifetime to me as we live so far away and it's so expensive.

I really want to try a Disney cruise sometime, has anyone been on one? Are they good?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

YES! I for sure agree with that @Tyler @Meggie. It's kind of like Christmas morning. You get so excited for it to happens, which it seems it never will. It finally comes, being fantastic but is quickly over.

The Disney Cruises look really fun. I have never been on one, but I have only heard great things about it. My friend went on a Disney Cruise and loved it. The Dream and Fantasy (The newest ships) are especially cool. I like how on all the ships the restaurants are themed and the teen clubs look fun.

It's almost Monday, back to reality.:lmao:I love weekends.

I know right! Except I personally prefer WDW to Christmas... And I think Christmas is just a huge hype up until the 25th and then I feel depressed :(

My friend is a real cruise snob and says Disney Cruises aren't good whatsoever, and they are totally tacky. I was just sitting there, mentally glaring at her, lol. I'd love to try a Disney cruise, after a WDW trip would be nice but we won't be going back for a while after this October trip coming up we have, going thru to mid November. I was thinking maybe a Disney Mediterranean cruise!

School school school. Roll on weekend. Mondays out of the way though! This thread really hasn't been lively for the last few weeks, it's sad :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My mom just told me that they are thinking MAYBE 2014 for WDW for my family!!! I know it's still a while away, but I'm just so excited to have idea for when I can go next!!!

No Disney trips for me until the fall of 2014 haha
But that gives me plenty of time to save my money for everything I want

I agree, Disney morning is better! :mickeyjum
Yeah, who cares what she thinks. Go on that awesome cruise in the Mediterranean. The board has been a little quiet lately. Hey, 2014 is still exciting! And yes very true on saving up Robyn, haha. Good luck Heather that it will happen! I can relate on waiting, my last trip was in 2010.

OMG!!!! I deleted pics off my iPod so I could change the experiment so he wouldn't be wearing a Santa hat when it's not even Xmas anymore but I guess I didn't delete enough! Grrrrrr!!!!! Got to go delete even more of my Disney pics!!!!! :(

Orreed said:
I agree, Disney morning is better! :mickeyjum
Yeah, who cares what she thinks. Go on that awesome cruise in the Mediterranean. The board has been a little quiet lately. Hey, 2014 is still exciting! And yes very true on saving up Robyn, haha. Good luck Heather that it will happen! I can relate on waiting, my last trip was in 2010.

Mine too! My family doesn't go super often, but that's okay, I will wait for Disney!! And I agree the boards have been quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter