• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Waster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lot5mmGA4X1qbq46co1_500.gif

Awww! He's so little! And adorable!!

Would any of you mind if I rant about how one of my teachers bears a striking physical and mental resemblance to professor trelawny and how because of this I can not stand professor Trelawny??

Would any of you mind if I rant about how one of my teachers bears a striking physical and mental resemblance to professor trelawny and how because of this I can not stand professor Trelawny??

Lololololol I enjoy rants and random stories ;)
Tell away!!!!

Well thank you! *cue spotlight*

Over the course of 3 years I have had to deal with this teacher who I despise. She has frizzy puffy brown hair and very light blue eyes just like Trewlawny. This woman is a total germaphob, frequently chews gum with her mouth wide open, and will comb her fingers through her hair, then flick the hair onto the floor. She then gets hacked off at us when we accidentaly drop lined paper tatters on the floor. This woman absolutly loves her teacher's pet and made a point to keep me after class one day with 2 others to ask me why I have a bad attitude. No other teachers have ever had a problem with me, as I am respectful and a straight A student. This lady is a total psyco and is constantly saying things like, "I don't want any negative energy in my class! Everyone must be positive!" Yet she is the most negative of us all, just like Trelawny and her death predictions. She is one of those organic freak people, dresses quite like Trewlany, in long skirts and funny shirts, and her room always smells like curry and feet. It's awful. To top it all off, she gave me an F on a poster I made about a certain country. I suppose she didn't like me take on how crime ridden and dangerous the country is, as like I said before, everything must be positive. After some encouragement from a classmate, I marched up to her desk and asked why I had gotten an F on something I worked hard on. She told me it was because one of my maps was too small and my hand drawn flag looked more purple than blue. I was very mad and brought one of my mom into the matter. She kind of went Umbridge on her and my mom told me that she looked taken aback and nervous when she was speaking to her. My mom came out and one of my other teachers gave a little smirk and said, "She isn't failing my class!" This teacher reminds me of professor McGonigal. (It's sad I still can't spell her name.) Over all, I am glad I never have to see that teacher again. My rant is over. Sorry you had to go through that.

Well thank you! *cue spotlight*

Over the course of 3 years I have had to deal with this teacher who I despise. She has frizzy puffy brown hair and very light blue eyes just like Trewlawny. This woman is a total germaphob, frequently chews gum with her mouth wide open, and will comb her fingers through her hair, then flick the hair onto the floor. She then gets hacked off at us when we accidentaly drop lined paper tatters on the floor. This woman absolutly loves her teacher's pet and made a point to keep me after class one day with 2 others to ask me why I have a bad attitude. No other teachers have ever had a problem with me, as I am respectful and a straight A student. This lady is a total psyco and is constantly saying things like, "I don't want any negative energy in my class! Everyone must be positive!" Yet she is the most negative of us all, just like Trelawny and her death predictions. She is one of those organic freak people, dresses quite like Trewlany, in long skirts and funny shirts, and her room always smells like curry and feet. It's awful. To top it all off, she gave me an F on a poster I made about a certain country. I suppose she didn't like me take on how crime ridden and dangerous the country is, as like I said before, everything must be positive. After some encouragement from a classmate, I marched up to her desk and asked why I had gotten an F on something I worked hard on. She told me it was because one of my maps was too small and my hand drawn flag looked more purple than blue. I was very mad and brought one of my mom into the matter. She kind of went Umbridge on her and my mom told me that she looked taken aback and nervous when she was speaking to her. My mom came out and one of my other teachers gave a little smirk and said, "She isn't failing my class!" This teacher reminds me of professor McGonigal. (It's sad I still can't spell her name.) Over all, I am glad I never have to see that teacher again. My rant is over. Sorry you had to go through that.

Wow. That sounds awful!! :confused3
But she does sound like she's just like Professor Trewlaney.
Weird...

Why are all of the funny GIF's about Emma???

tumblr_loxqrhxlrr1qe6e2ko1_500.gif

Oh my god Daniel, you're so much more awesome in my mind now that I have found this!

tumblr_loxp1d9O5W1qe6e2ko1_500.gif

tumblr_louwfwv1c41qe6e2ko1_500.gif

They're so little!!! I can't believe that the first time I ever watched that movie,I was like, WHOA, someday I'll be as old as them! :lmao:

tumblr_louwfwv1c41qe6e2ko1_500.gif

They're so little!!! I can't believe that the first time I ever watched that movie,I was like, WHOA, someday I'll be as old as them! :lmao:

Now I'm watching The Last Deathly Hallows movie, and I'm like, someday I'll be as old as them, and it seems weird to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter