Post picture of newly refurbished Boardwalk room?

I called today because I noticed they did not put one of my children on the magical express. While I was on the phone I asked about the new rooms at BWI and was told there are no new rooms and no construction at the hotel.

I don't know what to believe now. We will be there at the end of August.

I was just at Disney in early July, and went to visit the Boardwalk where there was construction going on, maybe they are finished by now (I don't know).

I called today because I noticed they did not put one of my children on the magical express. While I was on the phone I asked about the new rooms at BWI and was told there are no new rooms and no construction at the hotel.

I don't know what to believe now. We will be there at the end of August.

There are new rooms, some disers have seen them.
Just no Pics!! :sad1:

I hope someone has some pictures of the new rooms to post in a few weeks. We're staying CL next year and I can't wait to see the new stuff they've done. I'm antsy. In this first round of renovations are all the CL rooms being renovated and then they move on to the rest of the resort?

Would love to see new rooms too! We will be at the BWI on October 25th for 8 nights! :)
YIPPEEEEE

I would love to see a photo of the new rooms too! We're staying there for part of our honeymoon in September, I can't wait :cheer2:

Got back last Tuesday 8/5. Other then some roofing work at the main enterance, I didn't notice any construction/rennovation work. Just the routine Disney maintenance. Painting, cleaning etc.

Had a great time. Spent 9 days at the BWV. The weather was rather cool for this time of year and it did not seem very crowded. Starting to plan a May 09 return trip.

Since mousesurplus has a huge stock of Boardwalk room furniture and items, at the minute you can bet they are being renovated;)

Copied from allears:
I just returned from WDW (7/26/08-7/31/08). I was lucky enough to get upgraded to Concierge level and it was reopening the new Innkeepers Club that day. It, and the guest rooms had all been completely redone (carpeting, furniture, bathroom, everything!) Everything was just beautiful but even better was the staff of the Innkeepers Club - they really made the magic happen ! Michael, Pete, Jacquie, Lorenzo, Linda, Anita and Scott (I think I forgot a few). I love other resorts at WDW, but my new favorite has to be the Boardwalk Inn !!!

I just did a search on Google and found pictures of the refurbished Boardwalk Inn rooms. You can see them here. :)

Oh! Thanks for finding those pictures!!!:thumbsup2 The rooms look elegant--much better than before, not so busy!

Looking forward to our October stay!!!:goodvibes

Wow -- they are really nice! Very reminiscent of the Grand Floridian rooms!

Hey Everyone I just got home from the BWI
So far the Club level rooms and the remaining 4th floor has been renovated here are some pics

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter