• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post pics of your Halloween costumes for MNSSHP

I'm going as Lilo and DH is going as a surfer. I found the red dress on sale at Walmart for $5 and ironed on the white leaves using some muslin and fabric interfacing. Stitch is pinned to a blue string backpack that we can use for Trick-Or-Treating. DH is wearing ultra colorful board shorts, tank top and Hawaiian shirt. No pics of DH outfit yet.
1fMS2JwtyuiBenTHh1lCleQyKvzQdQPT8PybauNmEy-ukO24lECObwLlwe3he1ftFQhOo2Xq3MiyWXpHoW_4Q9YFoLAuTCg5-czf6lV9s0tOlEu2y-_2Eq_xUx6fOc2iJqQX7yjMYNxiuGNj4a57UFa_Lkm7O6Ya5PZ3HuivBfQs9SEnjAXTNeVqBKJwE05oCRrlZBo6LC-kGtSmxnTe1QkaOKgkgWcu8F7Z8cmZTtVPibCLdF10LKZ0t45bxNvNv9Jbvd_oW0cyhV6Vvudp8C0xJsnLKyBRq8toZZgymRZCoaC1wqa6DkLYshKc5HZVV7tq2EG7wWTs-705WAquWv_q-8EpC0ies9XB6Gvgx0sUxaX8Etn3NiZZu7qtzc1mgEYTmt5jdhDUpiWFZzV9OeyBr-g3_DjBD4_dJu8ToALqWLOgouK3bAq56fegE5ax2eG0xnE3dUW2CHRmM0Wl_JcNNxgeOwMKZAfhBxzgftzHG7vWDE5R8WgYki14CxSzCUKXHtTlhBShdjSRuY9whadg0UjDmtsuah4MUOvcbPWWN4unU40WRutCiCAlb-d6I344wPOYPc0waKC6D-fhW5fa9ddubv4MdHjII7e4-IXVNRq33Q=w522-h696-no

Just posted this in the big MNSSHP thread, but here's what I'm planning to wear this year (my FIRST TIME!)

Judy Hopps from Zootopia! I'm slightly obsessed with her ;)
my daughter really loves your costume and now wants me to help her do something similar. Can i ask you how you went about creating yours?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]image.jpeg

Duffy and Shellie May are ready for their party debut.

Shellie May is a little pinker than I would have liked, but that's the fur we found.

The fur is really thin (for fake fur), they won't get dressed until the sun goes down and they will only wear a cami and bike shorts underneath.

I'm very excited... I'm guessing 100 people asks us where to get the ears. It's happened our last several trips and I sadly answer 2011.

<------- This was my costume for the 2014 party.... just click on my profile pic. I did have problems with little girls thinking I was Cinderella and I almost felt bad for a few of them because they wanted to meet me. My daughters were dressed as Tinker Bell and Rapunzel, and hubby was Wolverine but he didn't wear his claws since he was afraid they wouldn't be allowed in the park.

From last year, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and Captain Hook. My son had so much fun that we are going back this year with a new family costume theme. 3.5 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 36

I wish I had a better picture but my family went as scarecrows dressed up as Disney characters. By the time this pic was taken it was the end of the night and I had removed the raffia accessories from my wrists. We got a LOT of comments on our costumes. Lots of fun.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474691677793.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474691677793.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 74
My roommate and I were planning on being on Winifred and Sarah Sanderson, but she didn't finish her costume so we just went as Sarah and "Generic Witch #3" (her words, not mine). People kept calling her Winnie anyway which was weird but I got stopped by a couple parents who were like, "oh no, watch out for the Sanderson sisters! She's the one who sings!" :D
.IMG_0376.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg So excited! Our 1st MNSSHP, and a check mark on our Disney bucket list. We'll be there pretty soon, Columbus Day. Since we'll be there all day, we're bounding as our favorite villains :maleficenParents w/teens especially understand how special to share this time with your daughter (DD is 14 & freshman in HS), v/s them being stuck on their phone That's why DH & I love Disney so much (and sold our souls for AP/multi trips this year lol ). DD is Cruella, I'm Maleficient (gotta love Etsy!). DH refused to officially bound, but I threatened his life if he doesn't @ least wear this Jack visor I got on clearance & a black shirt.

I already posted my costume in this thread just a few posts ago but my roommate finished hers in time for our third and last party of the year! And it came out AWESOME. SISTAAAAHS!

Attachments

• tumblr_ofg8u2VCvX1ro5p1ro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ofg8u2VCvX1ro5p1ro1_500.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 44
Just posted this in the big MNSSHP thread, but here's what I'm planning to wear this year (my FIRST TIME!)

Judy Hopps from Zootopia! I'm slightly obsessed with her ;)
Please share how you made this coustume ? My daughter wants to be Judy Hopps for Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter