• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post pics of your Halloween costumes for MNSSHP

2016 Costume (Hades, Pain, Panic, and Baby Herc):
29528028006_6143ce2798_b.jpg

2015 (Kronk, Shoulder Angel, Shoulder Devil):
21410314938_aa5f331ece_b.jpg

2014 (Cruella, Horace, and Jasper):
14878477162_70917fb271_b.jpg

2012 (Foulfellow & Gideon):
8571590339_c14384d80e_b.jpg

2011 (Yzma & Kronk):
8568724888_ccbc9157fe_b.jpg

2010 (Sheego & Drakken):
Castle%20Smile.png

image.jpeg
DH and I were Darth Vader, he just wore a t shirt, cape and shorts, I had a Vader dress from her universe, a caoe and I made the death star headband. My DD was hermione (I made costume) and DS was a Pikmin....a rock Pikmin from the Nintendo game. Mostly just shirts, a shirt, his felt 3D Rock and hat.

This year it is just Dh and I, we are more bounding than doing full costumes. I am wearing a red polka dot Minnie dress, ears,etc. DH is wearing red shirts, black shirt and yellow bow tie. Not sure if I want white gloves or not?

This was our first stay ever at Poly (but won't be our last!), so I wanted to do something Poly themed. We decided to go with Polynesian dining for our costumes. I wanted things that would be comfy in hot weather.

Me: Lilo from 'Ohana Best Friends Breakfast (dress from Etsy)
DH: Trade Sam's (his shirt is from the Disney Parks app and says Trader Sam's on it)
DD10: Dole Whip from Pineapple Lanai (dress from Etsy; she had ears as well, but they were bothering her, so she took them off prior to this picture)
DD4: Spirit of Aloha dancer (outfit from eBay)

[URL=http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/famy27/media/MNSSHP%202016.jpg.html][/URL]

This was our first stay ever at Poly (but won't be our last!), so I wanted to do something Poly themed. We decided to go with Polynesian dining for our costumes. I wanted things that would be comfy in hot weather.

DH: Trade Sam's (his shirt is from the Disney Parks app and says Trader Sam's on it)
DD10: Dole Whip from Pineapple Lanai (dress from Etsy; she had ears as well, but they were bothering her, so she took them off prior to this picture)

That is so cute!!!

[URL='http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/famy27/media/MNSSHP%202016.jpg.html'][/URL]
http://[URL=http://s1250.photobucke...bums/hh527/famy27/MNSSHP 2016.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

You guys are adorable!

My girls are going to be Ariel and Ursula. My husband will be Prince Eric. I was thinking I could be Vanessa but I can't tell if her dress is blue or purple! Does anyone know which it is supposed to be?

My mom and I will be doing a hybrid of Disneybounding/costuming as Ariel (me) and Vanessa.

My mom got a tank top and a skirt from Amazon. I found an awesome seashell necklace on Etsy that actually glows!

My Ariel will be composed of a cute starfish hair barrette, green mermaid scale leggings and a tan fitted tshirt that I will draw the clam shell bra on with fabric paint. We are both soooo excited! This is our first party so we are going all out!

My girls are going to be Ariel and Ursula. My husband will be Prince Eric. I was thinking I could be Vanessa but I can't tell if her dress is blue or purple! Does anyone know which it is supposed to be?
Her dress is purple as far as I know!

We wanted something simple to pack, so we went as Christopher Robin, and a winnie the pooh all in black carrying a blue balloon, and several honey bees. Much fun was had saying "tut tut looks like rain" and singing "I'm just a little black rain cloud". That was the best ride on "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" we've ever had as all six of us squeezed into a honey pot.

image.jpeg Oh my, had so much fun looking at costumes on this thread!
This will be our first MNSSHP and so much hotter than we are used to for Halloween activities (we plan our costumes to fit over a snowsuit) so after seeing everyone else's costumes I think ours are more of a disbounding. I wanted to keep it to shorts/skirt so we would stay cool, we are cranky when we get hot.
Phineas, Ferb, and Candace brought to you by the clearance rack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter