Post Disney/Vacation Blues

sunkissed73

Earning My Ears
So I got back from a Florida Vacation/Disney trip a little over two weeks ago now and it feels like a part of me is missing haha.. I've been stressed out at work and been missing my vacation so much. I definitely wish I was back! I catch myself thinking about little parts of my vacation during the day thinking wahhhhh I wish I was doing this again! I mean, don't get me wrong, I can get through the day just fine but I am definitely suffering from a little post-Disney depression. I want to go back to the Magic Kingdom ASAP!

So, does anyone have any tips on how to "cope" with post-trip depression? I don't know when I will get to go back - my boyfriend said he's had enough of Disney for a while (even though I've mentioned I want a Disney wedding or to get engaged there, but I don't think that this dream will happen!) :laughing: so I am not sure if/when I can plan my next trip. Any other tips you found worked well for the post Disney blues?

Coming on here! I have a subscription to Celebrations Magazine... it's completely awesome I recommend it to many hardcore WDW fans. I'm planning on taking my son for his 4th birthday and he's only 3 1/2 months old so I have awhile. It's fun to think about it though. I also have a Disney Rewards Visa card so I'm slowly saving up for it. :goodvibes

Visit the vacation story threads here on the disboards and do some vicarious vacationing. The ones that include pictures will assuage your angst the best.

Good luck on your efforts to get back to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter