Post away - OKW pics

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
We just booked our trip for next year. We're splitting the trip between AK and OKW.

I've seen tons of pics from AK but hardly any from OKW.

If you have any could you post and show us what we're going to see (and love)

Thanks.

Excellent split stay choice. We've done the same split stay twice (before AK had DVC rooms) :thumbsup2

These were previously posted on the OKW Lovers thread on the DVC board (check it out if you haven't already), but since you asked....

Back of Hospitality House and the Marina
Marina.jpg

The boat to DTD taken from the pool area
BoattoDTD.jpg

The dolphins by the pool
Dolphins.jpg

A picture taken from the bridge
FromtheBridge.jpg

A picture of the bridge
Bridge.jpg

And finally, a picture of Building 63 where we stayed on our first trip "home".
Bldg63fromentranceroad.jpg

ohhhh i haddn't see that thread - thanks for posting it.

Your pictures are wonderful

I can't wait to go.

We LOVE OKW and are going back in November to stay in a Grand Villa...
Can't wait!!:banana:

Master Bedroom:

OKW11-1.jpg

Bathroom:

OKW10-1.jpg

Laundry Room:

OKW17-1.jpg

Back Porch:

OKW19-1.jpg

Living Room:

OKW2-1.jpg

Kitchen:

OKW3-1.jpg

"Papa's Den"

OKWLobby-1.jpg

Sorry I don't have more photos of the resort itself...we were only there one day and then sadly had to check out and go stay the rest of the week at the Longwalk....errrr....Boardwalk Villas...

I MUCH prefer OKW and SSR to the Boardwalk and even the Poly. Yes, I know. It sounds crazy.

Staying in a value studio over at AKV for a night in November (before we move over to OKW)...anxious to try that out:thumbsup2

We are staying in a studio at OKW in November. To say I'm not happy is putting it mildly. Can anyone share any studio pics? I'm trying to get happy about this. Thanks!

Ugadogg,
Don't fret, my husband and I stayed in a studio 4 years ago and we were pleased. Our room had a balcony over looking a golf area. We could see partial fireworks from DTD. It will be fine.:goodvibes I have pictures but that is before I went digital. Sorry.

Thanks...I know we will be fine. After all, it's Disney. I'm just trying to get a bit excited about it.

Does anyone have pool pictures to share? I'm looking for both main pool and quiet pool.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter