Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

This is my concern. We don't leave until 11/15, so I have to wait until May 19th to see the SW flights (which also happens to be my 180 days for ADRs--thankfully I'm using Dreams Unlimited so I guess I need to have them do my ADRs that morning!). I also saw a lot of changes in the schedule this morning. I'm afraid that I won't like SW's times and by then all the USAir flights will be gone. Wondering if I just need to cough up the larger USAir costs to book and be done. I am using credit card rewards, but I still hate to use more rewards that I have to. So uncertain.

We are leaving 11/15 as well and I have the same concerns! We have to fly SW though.

Hello all,
I am in need of a code for Oct 2014 if anyone has one and doesn't need theirs.
I've yet to ever receive one myself, have RR and signed up for emails and have Ding!.
This would be for a one way ticket from MCO to BNA.
I've already got my flight going because it was so cheap but coming back is pretty high.
I'm holding out for a great fare but am not seeing the numbers I would be comfortable with and don't really want to fly home at 7:30 a.m.
Appreciate all the help from you Dis'ers!
:)

This may sound like a stupid question and has probably been asked before but how do you apply a credit from an earlier flight to a new booking on Southwest? I have about $140 in credits per person when I got a great rate in Feb and want to apply it to a trip were taking in Sept. and don't have a clue how to do it. Also can I use it to do just one way and book the other way later? Thanks

This may sound like a stupid question and has probably been asked before but how do you apply a credit from an earlier flight to a new booking on Southwest? I have about $140 in credits per person when I got a great rate in Feb and want to apply it to a trip were taking in Sept. and don't have a clue how to do it. Also can I use it to do just one way and book the other way later? Thanks

you use the confirmation number from that flight

Thank you I figured it out. Great rate from Orlando to Albany NY ($109), now if they would just lower the rate to Orlando I'd be a happy camper.

I went onto Southwest to check my rates to see if they had come down and I could snatch a credit. But, my return flight on August 2 at 4:15 from MCO to MDW is gone from the schedule. It is still listed on the AirTran site but not on Southwest.

Any idea what this means?
Lori

Hi! Me and my husband are planning on using points to cover some of our flights for our trip in November. We need 5 round trip tickets (3 children) in total but points maybe will cover 2 to 3 round trip tickets. Since I'm doing a combination of points and cash I'm wondering what is the best way to book, online or call? This is my first time using points so I'm not sure. Thanks!

Hi! Me and my husband are planning on using points to cover some of our flights for our trip in November. We need 5 round trip tickets (3 children) in total but points maybe will cover 2 to 3 round trip tickets. Since I'm doing a combination of points and cash I'm wondering what is the best way to book, online or call? This is my first time using points so I'm not sure. Thanks!

Online...but perhaps do one way with all points and pay cash for the return trip or vice versa.

Online...but perhaps do one way with all points and pay cash for the return trip or vice versa.

This!! It's exactly what I did when I got my first 50,000 and had to book for 5 people. I booked whichever one-way was the cheaper one with cash and the other one-way with points. Make sure you have enough points to cover the higher-priced one. The other advantage to booking only one-ways is if the price goes down, it's much easier to rebook at the lower price for a one-way than for a round-trip.

This!! It's exactly what I did when I got my first 50,000 and had to book for 5 people. I booked whichever one-way was the cheaper one with cash and the other one-way with points. Make sure you have enough points to cover the higher-priced one. The other advantage to booking only one-ways is if the price goes down, it's much easier to rebook at the lower price for a one-way than for a round-trip.

Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna try and do it this way.

I know that November is scheduled to come out on May 19th. Anybody know what time it will be available to book? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter