Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

From Manchester, NH November 12th to the 22nd :) Funny side note ~ I normally travel the Tuesday after Thanksgiving but with the Star Wars Land opening originally scheduled for "late fall" I wanted to avoid that. So I booked for before Thanksgiving this year and wouldn't you know, Disney is opening it early in August :rotfl2:

From Manchester, NH November 12th to the 22nd :) Funny side note ~ I normally travel the Tuesday after Thanksgiving but with the Star Wars Land opening originally scheduled for "late fall" I wanted to avoid that. So I booked for before Thanksgiving this year and wouldn't you know, Disney is opening it early in August :rotfl2:

I had originally booked the week before Thanksgiving to avoid SWGE AND Food and Wine. That didn’t go too well!

Last edited:
Looking to fly Providence to MCO 11/7-11/11. Quick short trip that we are only booking bc we got vouchers from our last SW trip bc we were delayed. Have no flexibility with the dates so hoping for a very good deal!

My plan to quietly book at 6 am, while savoring my hot coffee, has been thwarted by the awakening of a lively and refreshed 5-year-old! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter