Possible PCC 3.0 Disneyland Meet (Unofficial Meet)

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
Hey folks!

Not sure if you all know this, but the entire DL Podcast Team will be on 3.0! That being said, we've been bantering around the idea of having a meet and possibly raising money at it for GKTW.

:surfweb: Since most of you are starting to work on your excursions and meet plans, we thought we would throw this out there for y'all to consider! :surfweb:

We are waiting to see what the official schedule has on it before we make a final decision and release details, but one of the ideas we are kicking around is inspired by Tony and might take place on the first Castaway Cay morning. :beach:
(Of course, rumor has it that there may be partying at night with some of the DL Team in The District, so keep an eye out for Wayne singing "New York, New York"!) party: party: party:

More to come, so watch here for details! Tell us what you think - would you all like to come and hang out with us? Post up!

That might be interesting. Val & I will be following this thread. I understand that some of those DL podcasters are pretty nice people. :surfweb:

Thanks for thowing it out there, Nancy! This will help in our planning! Woohoo!

It is good to give everyone the heads up!! I know as we get closer, unofficial and official events will start to fill up everyone's schedules. :thumbsup2

Apologies if this is posted somewhere else, but I've been looking and can't seem to find it.... Is there a thread (or schedule posted) for all the UN-official meetups (including this one) happening either before or during PCC3.0?

So Nancy, uh, is this a go? Date? Time? Location? I need an excuse to wear my vintage original-logo DCA shirt.

I haven't replied because I haven't been able to use my extensive persuasion skills to find out some facts from Disney.

That being said.... See the next post...

The next one I put up that has any relevant information about the meet in. Still waiting for a couple bits on info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter