Portofino

dmhgolfer1903

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why I can't book this hotel. May 18 ,19,or 20. 2017?

And does that mean the parks will be crazy busy if it's already sold out

went to the booking site and moved some dates around.

does look like your dates are not available.
or maybe on hold with a convention...

i put in dates starting with May 21/Sunday and openings are available starting then.

keep trying as rooms get cancelled frequentily and maybe your dates will show up later.

when i first tried to book a king suite at rpr for october to mid month, it was showing as not available for king suite.
found out there were a hold on those rooms due to a convention .

did book the standard room but found out last month the convention was cancelled.
i called and modified my reservation to the king suite

that is why i say keep checking in case rooms do become open for your dates.

On hold with convention. National Council on Compensation Insurance is holding their annual meeting at PBR. Sounds like a lively group, eh? It's amazing what one can find via Google!

On hold with convention. National Council on Compensation Insurance is holding their annual meeting at PBR. Sounds like a lively group, eh? It's amazing what one can find via Google!

So does this mean the parks will be very long lines since the entire hotel is booked. Or is that's a normal thing there

There are conventions going ALL the time at UO
This is normal.

Rpr is a convention center hotel and it still has a lot of a availability for the public

Rpr convention center is located after tchoup chop building

Conventioneers are in meets from morning into the evenings and I doubt many hit the parks

There are conventions held at pbh also

Sometimes a convention can take up a huge block of rooms

Some are booked years out to guarantee they have enough rooms for participants

When their registration numbers drop, blocked out rooms are released to the booking pool for the public

Yep, been at RPR many times with several conventions going on..........

Doesn't ever affect the crowds.......for the most part they don't go to parks.

My boyfriend has been to several conferences at Hard Rock, never goes to the park though. He's not a theme park/ride junkie like me. Can't even get him to go in and look at Potterland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter