Portable DVD for headrest

tinkerbell615

DIS Veteran
I am once again coming to the experts for some advise please. We will be traveling this summer with our DGS who will then be 18 months old. We have quite the drive ahead of us and are looking for a decent portable DVD player that can mount to a headrest. We were so excited for the first time ever to have our own minivan that we don't have to rent and DH made sure it had a DVD player. The only problem is that DGS will be rear facing and can't see the DVD player. Honestly, I know he won't be watching movies the entire trip, but he loves Little Einsteins and other Disney movies and we have been buying them, so he can watch them on the trip.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with a decent DVD player that will mount to a headrest and is reasonably priced?

Thanks in advance.

I bought the one at Walmart and use a 31 organizer to store all the necessary cords and such

Ours works perfectly, 3 kids will all the devices.
Just get them headphones lol

How do you keep all the wires out of the way? Especially when they are using headphones.

How do you keep all the wires out of the way? Especially when they are using headphones.

I am not sure how others do it, but we will not be using headphones for him. I think he is too small for that. The others in the van will have headphones for them to watch the DVD player that is in the van, so if they want to watch something the same time he is, they won't hear his. We will use the battery as much as possible, but when we need to plug it in, the outlet is right at the rear of his seat and won't get in anyone's way. At least, this is how we hope for it to work!! ;)

I use a 31 hanging organizer
It sores the wires
And when in use you deal with them but when you stop they store in the organizer that hangs form the seat
If you want I can email you pick for the one I use
My email is missy0615@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter