• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portable charger

Booms

Earning My Ears
Just like the title says. Looking for a good portable charger for iPhones. Would prefer it connect multiple devices and perhaps usb and usb c. Thanks

I have two Photive 60 Watt 6 Port Fast USB Desktop Charging Station Intelligent USB Wall Charger with Smart Charge Technology. Got them on Amazon. One stays at home and one travels with me. I have had them for 4 or 5 years.

I have an INIU Portable Charger. I like it. It's slim and has multiple outlets, and the charging light is a paw print. :earsboy:

I just recently got an Anker brand one because I've read a lot about those on the boards. It says it will charge my phone 5 full times before needing recharging, but it is quite heavy compared to my old charger. It has both the USB and USB-C ports.

I have a number of Anker chargers. Both the larger 20k ones that will charge both our phones multiple times and the smaller barrel ones that will do one a couple of times but are much lighter. I tend to carry the larger one in my backpack and charge when I sit down. The smaller ones are for pockets or purses and for when we don't carry anything large with us.

Anker USB C Power Bank, PowerCore Essential 20000 PD (18W) Power Bank, High Cell Capacity 20000mAh
"You last purchased this item on November 7, 2019."

This one has worked great for us. It's come along on 2 WDW trips and is plenty. Used it for 2 iphone11pros and an 8, and even on the longest of days drained it less than halfway.

The one I have has a flip-out plug, which means I can charge it anywhere there is an outlet, without needing another adapter or cord. It also has built in lightning and micro usb cord that double as a handle. If I can find a pic, I'll share it. It's the bomb-diggety.

Anker USB C Power Bank, PowerCore Essential 20000 PD (18W) Power Bank, High Cell Capacity 20000mAh

View attachment 563418

This one has worked great for us. It's come along on 2 WDW trips and is plenty. Used it for 2 iphone11pros and an 8, and even on the longest of days drained it less than halfway.
That's a great one. I would also suggest using their USB cables. They are flexible and durable. More than the normal plastic ones. I have several 6' ones for charging back at the hotel as well as a few 6" ones to use in the park.

Love our Anker Power Bank. It can charge 2 normal usb ports and a USB-c port. We've charged multiple phone in one day with it without needing to recharge it.
Its not light (keep it in the backpack), but well worth having.

Make sure to check the weight of whatever you get. Many would only fit in a purse or backpack comfortably, and even then they can make it feel weighed down.

Dan

View attachment 563418

Anker ones are fantastic

I have the Anker 10000 and it's small but mighty. It kept all phones and iPads charged in our house during the Snowpocalypse during long outages. It's heavy for it's size but we can carry it in a backpack without even noticing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter