• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside

lizerbug

Mouseketeer
Someone told me that there are codes floating around for POR. I'll be going October 14 through 21st. Does anyone have a code?

I've received email codes for POR but only through June right now. I'm pretty sure it's way too early for any October codes.

What are the June dates? Does that explain why it is showing only king bed availability for my June dates?

I deleted them, because I'm going in August. It was only till early June, like the first week or two. And it was back probably a month back, so I'm guessing anyone who got it already jumped on the offer. Nothing stellar,the regular discount. Could've been the same offer they have right now, but before public offer was made. Current public offer only shows POR at 15 percent off plus a 5th day ticket, so I'm guessing there's not a lot of need to fill POR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter