Port Orleans riverside

DQfreak23

"Please stand clear of the doors, Por Favor Manten
What is your favorite thing about port Orleans riverside?? I personally enjoy the theme of the hotel and the food court! :hourglass

So many fav things.
Landscaping is beautiful, love walking along the river.
Boat to DTD
Bob Jackson's show
Listening to the sound of the horse & carriage going by
Make your own Pasta Bar in good court

I love to sit in the gazebo on the mansions side and watch the river.

I also like to walk through the rose garden area near Parterre Place. It's so soothing and the roses are pretty when they are in bloom.

I like that it's comfortable. It's beautiful without being intimidatingly so.

I love the beautiful landscaping, ole man island, quiet pools, staff, breakfast potatoes, boat rides to downtown disney, the rooms!

The relaxing atmosphere.. I really feel like I'm in the disney bubble and on a vacation when I'm there!

The Royal Guest Rooms! Our favorite rooms that we've stayed in so far! Just beautiful and the location is great!

The food court.. We love the make your own pasta station.

Giftshop!!! This is where French Quarter is lacking just a bit. POR has a great giftshop.

The boat to DTD. Yee Haw Bob at The River Roost. :thumbsup2

Bob Jackson's show!

We also just got to walk around the grounds when we stayed in the royal rooms. Gorgeous little features I've never noticed before on the river side. Take a walk by there at night and you will see what I mean. I love POR. DH and I stay once a month and POR is always our favorite we have been trying a new hotel every so often (bucket list is to stay at every hotel), but for the price and what you get. I love it! Once we stay at every hotel, POR will be our 'home' resort!

So many fav things.
Landscaping is beautiful, love walking along the river.
Boat to DTD
Bob Jackson's show
Listening to the sound of the horse & carriage going by
Make your own Pasta Bar in good court

Well said Sue, I completely agree with all of the above. I love on the bus ride the soft music that plays. At the end of a long day in the parks with that music on a dark bus is relaxing.

The relaxing atmosphere.. I really feel like I'm in the disney bubble and on a vacation when I'm there!

The Royal Guest Rooms! Our favorite rooms that we've stayed in so far! Just beautiful and the location is great!

The food court.. We love the make your own pasta station.

Giftshop!!! This is where French Quarter is lacking just a bit. POR has a great giftshop.

The boat to DTD. Yee Haw Bob at The River Roost. :thumbsup2

Can I ask...What are the Royal Guest rooms near? We usually get a preferred room, but I love the themes of these rooms.

Magnolia Bend section.

Boat ride to DTD.

River walk ways/view.

Boatwright's

Moderate price.

Pretty much like everything. Really like being able to take the boat to DTD. Hoping to run over to the French Quarter for some beignets one morning. :) Leaving for our FL trip three weeks from this Friday. Our POR stay starts the 23rd of August. :cool1:

--Tim

We will be staying at POR for the first time in December and will be staying in a Royal Room. We can't wait to surprise our girls!

I love how peaceful it is compared to the parks. And I love the food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter