Port Orleans Riverside

KellyBurke

Earning My Ears
Im am going to Disney World on July 28. Is port Orleans Riverside a nice hotel? :confused3

Yeah. I stay there a long time ago when it was called Dixie Landings. It was very nice. You'll enjoy it. :)

It is a very pretty resort. You can rent bike and ride around the walkways, you can use pools at both Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, plus you can take a boat ride to Downtown Disney from the resort. I think you will like it very much.

I know we will love it. Nothing can be bad if you are in Disneyworld, right?
:jumping1:

i haven't stayed there before, but i stayed at its "neighbor" the port orleans french quarter, and i took a few walks to riverside, and it seemed really nice. If riverside is anything like it's neighbor, you'll love it :thumbsup2

I've always wanted to stay there, it looks SUPER pretty.

I stayed there in November 09, it was great, very pretty there
My only problem is that it's so big, and our room was so far away from the main building >.< other then that, I loved it

I get to stay at POFQ for one night of our next vacation. I'm so excited because it'll be the first time we've stayed anywhere but a value (even though it's only a night). They both look gorgeous. Have fun!

its nice. the insides of the rooms are beautiful abnd so are the outsides. its a very relaxedfeeling enviroment. if u do get a daily drink before you go to a park though i suggest getting a mug at the food area it is definately worth it.:thumbsup2 i hope you have great fun. :goodvibes

We stayed there two years ago and fell in love with the place. Due to the size of the resort we faxed a request to the hotel a few days before our arrival requesting a room near the main building, which we did get.

My family stayed there a few years ago over Thanksgiving and LOVED it :) They were putting up the Christmas decorations (which was awesome) and it was so pretty.. It's a very calm and relaxing resort, and it's so beautiful.. The only thing I didn't like was how big it was.. But it really wasn't that bad because the resort is so nice, so I really didn't mind walking through all of the gardens and everything.. and the boat to Downtown Disney is really cool, too.. Hope you have lots of fun! :wizard: :cool1:

I loved POR. Yes it's big, but not in the sense like a parking lot. It's winding, paths, trees, etc. so the walk is tolerable even in the FLA heat.

So much fun...thats where my family and I would stay before we got DVC. They have the typical Quick Service but they also have a restaurant and the bar...the best part about the bar is the piano guy. He is a must watch. Only problem is that its spread out. But multiple bus stops are good and most of the buildings have their own pools. You should love it. My family did, especially my little brother who would count every type of aniumal he saw. He got up to some high number with the lizards. lol Sorry for the longness

My family and I stay at Port Orleans Riverside every time we go to disney because it can fit a family of five and is still moderately priced. Anyways I love this hotel it's very nice and quiet. The grounds are so pretty and the pool is very cool! The food court has pretty good food as well!
Hope you have a good time on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter