Port Orleans Riverside good for honeymoon?

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
I'm planning my honeymoon and am wondering if others think POR will be a good resort for me? We can't afford more than a moderate resort, so CBR, CS, and POR are really the only options. If it makes a difference, we're honeymooning in January.

Thanks!

I think so, but it is all a matter of personal taste. CBR is tropical, CS is southwesty, POR is southern, plantation like, and I think very romantic. I'd choose it over the others in a minute.

Though, have you checked out mousesavers.com? I think that's the site. Apparently, there are codes that you can use when reserving rooms that might get you a decent discount. Maybe enough to afford a deluxe like the Wilderness Lodge or AKL< both of which I've heard are very romantic.

But yes, in answer to your question, I think POR is very appropriate for a honeymoon.

We stayed at POR for our honeymoon and were very happy there. It fit our budget, plus it was DH's first time to Disney and he's never really traveled and it was my first time in a place other than All-Star Music, and we planned to and did spend a lot of time in the parks. We walked around the deluxe resorts and agreed that we were happy we chose POR. The grounds were beautiful to walk around, we liked being able to take the boat to DD at night, and we had a King waterview room in one of the mansions which we loved. Have a great time:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter