• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Orleans Riverside Bus Stop Order

Momma J

Earning My Ears
Anyone know the bus stop order at POR? Want to have this in mind when putting in my building request.

Anyone know the bus stop order at POR? Want to have this in mind when putting in my building request.

If the buses are sharing service that day/time with POFQ, they'll pick up there first before heading to POR. The bus stop order for POR is: West, North, East, South if traveling to a theme park, and POFQ, South, West, North, East, POFQ if traveling to Disney Springs.

Which order is it? For Theme Parks, kmb584 indicates West is first followed by North, East, and finally South. But MichaelWill&Megan'sMom indicate that if you go the main lobby bus stop (the South stop), you're guaranteed a seat. But if the South stop is the last stop for the Theme Parks, you might not be guaranteed a seat for a big group?

We have stayed at POR many times, with the West depot being close the last two times.
We were NOT the first all the time. Sometimes the buses were almost full, so that rule of West first doesn't apply all the time. I think they pick up South a lot of times first. We found that some people who were closer to other stops would come to West, which makes West more crowded.

I just returned from POR on Tuesday and the order of the depot pick up and drop off was West North East South. When we were going to the theme parks, 9 times out of 10 we never made it to the South Depot. (I would get on at the North Depot) We would be full before that. The one day that I did go to the South Depot to catch the bus after breakfast, it seemed as though they were dispatching buses straight there and skipping the other depots.

Anyone have an update on this? Want to be sure we go to the right stop. We will be staying in the mansions and if we have to walk across the bridge in the morning I’m fine with that. Thanks!!!

Anyone have an update on this? Want to be sure we go to the right stop. We will be staying in the mansions and if we have to walk across the bridge in the morning I’m fine with that. Thanks!!!

It is still West, North, East then South.

I have stayed many times and never was West first.
I have stayed many times and seats were gone after two stops.
I have stayed many times and rarely shared with POFQ.
I have stayed many times and in same trip return order changed.
I have stayed close to a stop but walked to another to get on.

They can change things up anytime they want, even day to day. It's one resort I would never promise you the bus route. Just pick the location you want to be in the resort overall. If the bus lineup seems to not be in your favor at time of trip, get up 3 minutes sooner and walk to another one. I'd rather request a location for my overall trip and not worry about the bus.

I just returned from POR on Tuesday and the order of the depot pick up and drop off was West North East South. When we were going to the theme parks, 9 times out of 10 we never made it to the South Depot. (I would get on at the North Depot) We would be full before that. The one day that I did go to the South Depot to catch the bus after breakfast, it seemed as though they were dispatching buses straight there and skipping the other depots.

This was our experience. The default is West, North, East, South. But if the busses fill up they sometimes dispatch extras straight to south.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter