Port Orleans or Fort Wilderness Carriage Ride for Chirstmas

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
We are going mid November and debating whether to carriage ride at Fort Wilderness or Port Orleans. Which would have the most Christmas decor and lights?

The Fort of course. Many many of the campers decorate their own sites. Check the camping forum and do a search for Christmas decorations. Lots of posts with pictures.

Fort 1000% the decorations and the setting overall is ideal for a Christmas carriage ride.

Building on this rather then making new thread. I see the carriage rides are only bookable to late November at fort wilderness but bookable at port Orleans into December. When I was there last month was told fort wilderness would switch to sleigh ride around then so figure that’s why carriage ride gone but so far that’s listed as unavailable as well. Anyone hear anyting about carriage ride/sleigh rides at fort wilderness for first week in December?

Lieght19

I'm waiting on seeing or hearing something about this as well. I hope it's soon. I want to get my days set and move on. I'm tired of getting up at 6 every day for dining reservations as it is! lol

Lieght19

I'm waiting on seeing or hearing something about this as well. I hope it's soon. I want to get my days set and move on. I'm tired of getting up at 6 every day for dining reservations as it is! lol
Holiday sleigh rides at the Fort have opened up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter