Port Orleans Official Dates Thread

WDWFANVA - POFQ- 4/11-4/21 !!:worship: Almost time to "fight" for FP+'s !!!!!:tongue::tongue: Can't wait to be there for the Flower and Garden Festival !!!:love:

Not a problem. I just wanted to point out that @soniam was quoting an old post. You would have no way of knowing that unless you went back a few pages and who has time for that.
BTW, Vhatch hasn't updated the new thread since Jan 23. So I don't know what's up with him.

I knew your post was a bit old, but I was hoping people would realize that this was no longer a valid thread. I didn't know that he had started a new one. Yeah! I almost got caught out by this defunct thread. I will post the new link here again in hopes that people will see it and post to it instead of here.

Thanks @EpcotBill and @dansdad

Here's the new link everyone.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/port-orleans-official-dates-thread.3478155/

amytong - POFQ 6/8/16 - 6/12/16
Just me and my son. First time staying at a Disney resort. Second trip to Disney. This forum is getting us excited! I hope I'm making the right choices and the resort is as great as everyone is saying. My son can't wait for Disney fun!

monkeymom1210 POR 9/12/16-9/17/16
my kids first time my 4th time and my hubbys 2nd time. so excited. we are not telling the kids till we arrive. so hard planning this with out my 5 year old finding out.

TigrLvsPooh - POR - 3/18/16 - 3/19/16

We'll be at POR for one night, March 18th! We haven't stayed there since 1999 when it was still Dixie Landings!

JoWilly and the better half- POR - 10/9/16 - 10/15/16

End of year trip.
Heading back to our favorite room in the Mansions facing the river.

12/8-12/16

Pt. 2 of honeymoon with BDLsgal (Pt. 1 was after the wedding. We went to Cancun)

cramizzor - POR - 12/6/2016 - 12/13/2016

Also our first time at POR, 3rd time on Disney property with 3 kids.

Booked 1/1-1/6/2017
Not excited just yet about our trip but I'm sure I will get there. Planning around some soccer games with a teen and her friend is exhausting!

Staying at our 2nd favorite Mod POR (POFQ is #1) March 9-19 with a TA special:cheer2:
Our 30+ trip to WDW and our 7th stay at this great resort:)
Got the 2 ADRs we want and an appointment for both DDs at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique inside the castle:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter