Port Adventures

#1 goof

Earning My Ears
Do you pay for Port Adventures when you order them,and do book them from your planning center favorites page?

Do you pay for Port Adventures when you order them,and do book them from your planning center favorites page?

The port adventures will be billed to your onboard stateroom account.

When you go to "my reservation" you click on "cruise activities" and go from there.

Just to make sure I understand - since the excursions are billed to the stateroom, shipboard credits can be used to pay for them?
Thanks,
Steve

If you go to the Disney Cruise website, hover over "Cruises and Destinations" at the top, then choose Port Adventures. On the right hand side there will be a drop down box to choose your port of call, and it will pull up a list of excursions.

If you're already booked, you can go to your reservation online and choose to add activities. This would allow you to see what actually has availability and what doesn't.

If you go to the Disney Cruise website, hover over "Cruises and Destinations" at the top, then choose Port Adventures. On the right hand side there will be a drop down box to choose your port of call, and it will pull up a list of excursions.

If you're already booked, you can go to your reservation online and choose to add activities. This would allow you to see what actually has availability and what doesn't.

Also, not all port excursions listed on the main page are available for each itinerary....sometimes you're not in port long enough for some to be offered. Going to your reservation will give you the best idea of what's offered and still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter