• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Popcorn bucket over the shoulder

Chipteacher

Earning My Ears
I would like to purchase the refillable popcorn bucket for my next trip but don't want to carry it all day. Does anyone have any ideas how I could transform it so that I could carry it over my shoulder? Thanks

Is that something the Mouse could send back to your resort for you?

Is that something the Mouse could send back to your resort for you?
Mouse will not send food items to your hotel - at least that's what they told me when I asked to have candy apples sent.

When my daughter wanted the carriage bucket we chose to leave it in the packaging and ate the popcorn from the throwaway bag. and they delivered the carriage :)

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping for some way I could carry it like a cross body bag for the day at the different parks in order to get the refills. I'm trying to go bag free so I wouldn't have a backpack to attach it to. I just wasn't sure how I could attach a strap. Any ideas?

Does the handle remove? If so, you could slip a strap or thick string through it and wear it like a cross body bag. If it doesn't, then you could still make a hole with the strap/string and slip the rest of it through the hole around the bucket handle. The bucket would hang at the end of the strap, and you could wear the strap cross-wise. You could also bring in one of those small string backpacks empty in a pocket and carry it in that.

Do they still sell those water bottle lanyards? Maybe you could rig something up with that. (Or you may have one from a previous trip?)

A lanyard with a carabiner attached would work - over the shoulder or around your neck, not crossbody.

Lanyards are available everywhere in WDW, but you would have to remember a carabiner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter