POP FRIDGE SWAP 2 NEW OPENINGS:Nov 26 - Dec 8, Dec 20 and on

Pokemom I just pm'ed you. Sorry I haven't logged in for a few days and I didn't see the message until today.

Hey I'm confused??:confused3 did someone find the fridge??? where was it?? did I not look in the right place?? details please :surfweb:

I am so excited to finally be going to WDW. Keep telling my friends, "I've been to Europe 4 times, but never to Florida". We would love to be a part of your swap. We'll be arriving Jan 9, 2008 and staying through the morning of 14th.

Please reply here if those dates are indeed still open. I'll check my control pannel to make sure I can recieve PM's. I know as a new DISer I have to have 10 posts before I can PM.

TIA,

Hi everyone. The fridge works great. We will be leaving it for PurpleEars tomorrow. Just so you know, the fridge is black and does not have a box. We will be adding a coffee maker and toaster (if we can package it all together somehow. Enjoy - we have.

That's good news. We look forward to using the fridge. I have pm'ed kala (who is next on the list according to the first post). We will have limited dial up access when we are there so if something changes please let me know.

Is there a fridge available on this thread? I can't seem to find out who to PM to ask. I would be interested in 1/10-1/19. Let me know. Happy New Year!

thank you

Kathy

I did receive a PM from Purple ears and will be looking forward to getting to use it. blewis also PM'd me but I don't know how to add her in. Anyone know?

We'll be at POP Century Jan 19th through 26th. Is your fridge available then? Thanks.

I am sorry that I have bad news to report. The cast member that checked us in on the 31st was not able to find the fridge. She tried to look under both my name and Pokemom's name, but no luck. She checked luggage storage and called over to lost and found. She spent over an hour looking for it. We are leaving tomorrow so I will try to get them to find it one more time before I go.

That's so strange that the fridge was not there. We dropped it off at Luggage Services at 9:30 a.m. on the 31st. There were also two boxes with a toaster and coffee maker with the fridge. I don't see how they could lose it within 3 hours. For anyone looking at Luggage Service - the fridge is not in a box, it is a black fridge, and there should have been the toaster and the coffee maker boxes with the fridge.

Ok, we may not looked in the right place for the fridge then. I didn't realize they had a luggage storage location next to the Magical Express stop until this morning. The girl at check in didn't tell us to check there. I will send blewis my name and info and I hope she can claim it. It is still within 2 weeks of 31st that it shouldn't be over at lost and found yet.
Sorry...I guess I should pay more attention to these things.

got purple ears' message. we're off tomorrow (wed) and I'm still needing kala's info so I can leave it for her. is there a confirmation # that I need?

It's our first trip.:cheer2: Can't wait to wake the kiddos up and tell them TODAY is the day. We've told them our trip is in Jan, but not what date. Can't really believe I've kept the secret this long. My youngest keeps talking about watching Herby: Fully Loaded on the Disney Channel Friday. :yay: I don't think she'll mind missing that for a night w/ a babysitter while mom and dad are at Epcot!

gotta get some sleep. Thanks for all your help. I'll report late monday night if not sooner :)

Is a fridge spot available for Dec 6th - Dec 13th? If so I'll take it!! Thanks so much!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter