Pop Century Window dimensions???

Kristineamb

Disney Diva & Pop Tart
I want to decorate our room window since we are going to be there over Christmas. Does anyone know the window dimensions? I want to make sure I have a string of lights long enough or not too long. Thanks!:santa:

I am hoping the windows at the movies is the same size! I a mstaying over Christmas too and would like an idea of what size to bring!

Charleyann:santa:

:idea: Any body going to be there in the next month or two willing to take a tape measure and let me know when you get back?!?!?! PLEASE?!?!?!?! Thank you!!!:flower3:

I am leaving Saturday, October 6, and will be staying at POP. I don't mind measuring for you. Please PM me maybe Thursday and remind me! I'm rather scatter-brained sometimes! ;)

I am leaving Saturday, October 6, and will be staying at POP. I don't mind measuring for you. Please PM me maybe Thursday and remind me! I'm rather scatter-brained sometimes! ;)

I just PMed you! Thanks again :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
and have a wonderful trip!
:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter