• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Pop Century Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xcited4disney, Love the pics! Is that your daughter? Shes a cutie (same age as mine!) And she looks like she's having a great time!:banana:

I was going to say the same thing! I brought my DD to Pop last May for her 7th birthday. We had a great time.

Hey Carol1973, you're only 5 years older than me - you look great!!:thumbsup2

I agree. You are so pretty Carol1973! Love the dimples.

ETA: Thanks. She didn't want to stay anywhere else but POP this year. She's talked about going back to Florida sice we arrived back home last April! LOL!

Oh, man.....
I'm booked for ASMu for September, with free dining.
Looking at these pictures, I think I need to find a way to stay at POP. I just love the huge icons, the computer pool, the Goofy jets for my son, etc
I would be willing to pay a Preferred room for that :(

Here is the trivia for my birth year and graduation year. You can learn alot of trivia walking around memory lane.

415715930_c693a35f5e.jpg

415715927_17f90be821.jpg

okay.. since everyone started with the year markers.. i thought maybe this one might have some relevance :)

39062405-L-1.jpg

Use the very last code they give you...it should be
. Just copy and paste it into your message. Should work fine. HTH

I'm debating on resorts but leaning towards Pop because I want something fun for the kids (and us). We loved ASMo but want to do all different resorts.

I have to show dh these pics!

Xcited4disney: Your daughter is so cute! She looks so teenie next to that Big Wheel! LOL. We're staying at POP 6/27-7/2, we're just gonna miss you. Have a great trip!

This thread has me so excited!!:goodvibes So, I'm subscribing. I should have contributions after my trip in November!!! ;)

Use the very last code they give you...it should be
. Just copy and paste it into your message. Should work fine. HTH

Copy it, click on the insert image thing (above looks like a postcard) and paste the code. Picture should show up.

ok i am hooked to this thread and must subscribe. Only 6.5 weeks left and I'm back at POP.

Thanks for posting pics of my favorate resort.

Going again this August for 10 days. Can't wait.

Pop Century is the number one resort in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter