Pop Century - disappointing food

moliuchick

Mouseketeer
I thought they would change their lunch or dinner menu a little bit so that I wouldn't have to eat the same thing over and over again! I arrived there on Jun 6 and left on 12. Everyday, they served the same old, pizza, hard /dry sandwiches with dry house potato chips, Rotisserie Chicken and Mussels. I am not a big fan of sandwich, pizza or chicken. I was hoping they have some kind of noodles, pork roast or seafood. I had to order the Mussels two times and both times they were luke warm and not cooked through. I ended up throwing up and feeling nausea for my entire trip. My tummy is still not back to normal as of today and I am so disappointed with their food on this trip . I m debating if I should just bring my own food next time?

I thought they would change their lunch or dinner menu a little bit so that I wouldn't have to eat the same thing over and over again! I arrived there on Jun 6 and left on 12. Everyday, they served the same old, pizza, hard /dry sandwiches with dry house potato chips, Rotisserie Chicken and Mussels. I am not a big fan of sandwich, pizza or chicken. I was hoping they have some kind of noodles, pork roast or seafood. I had to order the Mussels two times and both times they were luke warm and not cooked through. I ended up throwing up and feeling nausea for my entire trip. My tummy is still not back to normal as of today and I am so disappointed with their food on this trip . I m debating if I should just bring my own food next time?
Why not walk over to AofA next time and eat there?

I guess I am a bit confused. There are a LOT of restaurants all over Disney, including varying options in all the resorts. Why did you eat just at your resort every day? We are staying there for our upcoming December trip but I honestly have no intention of eating there even a single time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter